Jul 11, 2016​

Method used when initiating complaint with retailer
Email​

Ticket number (if you were issued one)
none​

General nature of complaint
Shipping​

Briefly describe your problem or issue
Last week I tried to order 2 liters 100mg/ml nicotine from vape Clarity who I had read discussed on reddit in a thread about how their nicotine had a yellow tint to it. James from Vape Clarity spent quite some time explaining they were reworking their system to avoid the yellow tinge and since the guy sounded honest and I had read positive reviews about them
I decided to order from them rather than Nude because their nicotine was less expensive and I wanted 2 liters to freeze.
Their checkout did not work.
I contacted them and they emailed me back and apologized, said they'd fixed the problem. Since this was now the middle of the week I told them I would order on Sunday night, which I did.

Last night I ordered my 2 liters which came to $138 plus $18.95 for shipping via FedEx Ground.
This morning I received an email that my order had been shipped via USPS...When I emailed Vape Clarity, James explained that they had shipped it via USPS in order to expedite it as per my request..I never made such request.
James also told me that it was shipped via USPS in order to save money..Money that Vape Clarity charged me for shipping via FedEx Ground.
I know when FedEx is coming to deliver a package..I never know when USPS will deliver because they switch carriers several times a week and some of the carriers deliver between 10 AM and 1 PM and others deliver after 4 PM sometimes even at 6 PM.
So my nicotine will likely spend all day in hot mail truck in the hot Miami sun...
Not cool. Beware Vape Clarity.​

HazyShades

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2015
Sandbox, USSA
Supplier Negative Review

Name of retailer:
Vape Clarity LLC​

Date of your initial complaint to the supplier
Jul 11, 2016​

Method used when initiating complaint with retailer
Email​

Ticket number (if you were issued one)
none​

General nature of complaint
Shipping​

Briefly describe your problem or issue
Last week I tried to order 2 liters 100mg/ml nicotine from Vape Clarity who I had read discussed on reddit in a thread about how their nicotine had a yellow tint to it. James from Vape Clarity spent quite some time explaining they were reworking their system to avoid the yellow tinge and since the guy sounded honest and I had read positive reviews about them
I decided to order from them rather than Nude because their nicotine was less expensive and I wanted 2 liters to freeze.
Their checkout did not work.
I contacted them and they emailed me back and apologized, said they'd fixed the problem. Since this was now the middle of the week I told them I would order on Sunday night, which I did.

Last night I ordered my 2 liters which came to $138 plus $18.95 for shipping via FedEx Ground.
This morning I received an email that my order had been shipped via USPS...When I emailed Vape Clarity, James explained that they had shipped it via USPS in order to expedite it as per my request..I never made such request.
James also told me that it was shipped via USPS in order to save money..Money that Vape Clarity charged me for shipping via FedEx Ground.
I know when FedEx is coming to deliver a package..I never know when USPS will deliver because they switch carriers several times a week and some of the carriers deliver between 10 AM and 1 PM and others deliver after 4 PM sometimes even at 6 PM.
So my nicotine will likely spend all day in hot mail truck in the hot Miami sun...
Not cool. Beware Vape Clarity.​
Update:
The :censored: at Vape Clarity, James Oak used a medium flat rate box which costs $11.95 commercial base
or $14.95 retail to ship the nicotine via USPS for which he charged me $18.95 to ship FedEx Ground.
Again, watch out for the :censored:..some vendors are taking advantage of the FDA situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread