• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vape Expo in Hamburg this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
I swear there was a thread, but now I can't find it?

Latest Updates

I went today, just out of curiosity and because I've never been to any kind of vape-related expo or show. The place was packed with vendors and people. However, it's not huge facility.

Open tomorrow again from 11am - 3pm.

Pro-Tip: I did not see any signs. The parking lot is off E. Pine Street, and if you just put the address on S. 4th Street into your GPS, you're gonna have a bad time.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    I swear there was a thread, but now I can't find it?

Latest Updates

I went today, just out of curiosity and because I've never been to any kind of vape-related expo or show. The place was packed with vendors and people. However, it's not huge facility.

Open tomorrow again from 11am - 3pm.

Pro-Tip: I did not see any signs. The parking lot is off E. Pine Street, and if you just put the address on S. 4th Street into your GPS, you're gonna have a bad time.

I was 3 blocks away and forgot! You probably passed one of the vendors downtown- Sabor Vapors. I'll be checking it out soon, their website looks good.

baseballmom

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 7, 2013
    SE PA
    sincemylastcigarette.com
    We went Saterday, for the first one I guess it was all right, yes signs were out, but they were very small, and not vivid/bold, and not very many, we were lucky we saw them...Don't know how we would have found without since said 4th st but off side road. It was hot due to all the people, facility size, and warm outdoors temps in PA that weekend; I read they are looking into a different facility when do again...I guess there will be kinks with first event to iron out and improve upon. I didn't get pics, they have many on fb...even if have no fb acct, one can still see them though. Some ok prices, some not-had to shop around(i expected this), but nice variety of friendly vendors. Didn't stay for live music. I thought attendees were good cross section of vapers in general, box mods seemed popular, dripping too; the majority was polite. I enjoyed more than a regular vape meet due to the variety of supplies/juices. If they keep doing this, I think it will only get better, every first event has room for improvement, but as it was, I did enjoy myself and was glad went.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread