• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vape Friendly Establishments in PA

Status
Not open for further replies.

ec!gg

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
www.ecigg.org
Local 44 in West Philly

Spent an evening there with some chums vaping ourselves silly and drinking Lost Abbey beers. Bartender didn't mind, and we gave her the usual e-cig shpiel.

You will have to let us know the next time you are there. We across the way in Manayunk. Sounds like a fun time!

ec!gg

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
www.ecigg.org
Definitely! They just got a permit for a bottle shop, so we should see some pretty interesting beers there soon. Good beer is sparse where I am in West Philly, so this is super welcome.

Awesome because it's hard to find different beers on Main St in Manayunk. Most bars have your typical Miller, coors, and bud selections.

MASTER0FDAMPF

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Philly
Mcgillans Tavern (oldest bar in the city and 2/1$ TACOS on wed. for happy hour! 10$ pitchers!)
National Mechanics (3rd and market-ish, Serves Filet mignon and/or CornDogs and Frito pie)
O'Shea's (19th and Sansom)
Fergies Pub (downtown)
Continental (2nd and Market)
The Gallery (11th and Market, no e-cig kiosks and I have educated the security, and your welcome!)
Pomodoro's (on south street)
South Street Diner (uhh...yeah)

I know there are more, but that is all I could think of atm.

ec!gg

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
www.ecigg.org
Mcgillans Tavern (oldest bar in the city and 2/1$ TACOS on wed. for happy hour! 10$ pitchers!)
National Mechanics (3rd and market-ish, Serves Filet mignon and/or CornDogs and Frito pie)
O'Shea's (19th and Sansom)
Fergies Pub (downtown)
Continental (2nd and Market)
The Gallery (11th and Market, no e-cig kiosks and I have educated the security, and your welcome!)
Pomodoro's (on south street)
South Street Diner (uhh...yeah)

I know there are more, but that is all I could think of atm.

Awesome list:

Few more to add:

Fox and hound - King of Prussia
Sapphire - Manayunk
Zestys- Manayunk
Kildares - Manayunk
Great American Pub - Conshy

MASTER0FDAMPF

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Philly
Drinkers tavern is very ANTI-VAPING! They actually threw us out...rather annoying as we had been there an hour or so and I was vaping the whole time. Apparently they only care when they think you are about to leave. They were obnoxiously rude and when I asked why they responded only with "Thats the rules, there is the door".

ec!gg

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
www.ecigg.org
Drinkers tavern is very ANTI-VAPING! They actually threw us out...rather annoying as we had been there an hour or so and I was vaping the whole time. Apparently they only care when they think you are about to leave. They were obnoxiously rude and when I asked why they responded only with "Thats the rules, there is the door".

Very shocked at Drinkers kicking you out! Being it's pretty much a dive bar, doesn't make sense to me. Well, no wonder I stopped going there :(

dolphinrose

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
BLONDIES ROUZERVILLE PA

Hubby goes there several times a week for lunch. It's got a bar, so technically, smoking is allowed, but he said they're always friendly and nice about his box mod.

Holy crap, there's another vaper near me! At school I get looked like a grew a second head when I pull out my PV. Since I just recently switched I still go outside with the other smokers on break but you can bet when it gets cold outside I will smoke in the building; if I don't have to freeze my rather sizable rear end off, I ain't! :p

Pepsifreak

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2011
A, A
Holy crap, there's another vaper near me! At school I get looked like a grew a second head when I pull out my PV. Since I just recently switched I still go outside with the other smokers on break but you can bet when it gets cold outside I will smoke in the building; if I don't have to freeze my rather sizable rear end off, I ain't! :p

Make that 2 near you, im in Waynesboro as well. Haven't had any problems at the local Wal Mart or Pappys Pub but its a smoking bar anyways.

MASTER0FDAMPF

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Philly
I am confused now....we got totally thrown out with 2 people (one of them the bouncer) saying that they were the manager and threatening to call the cops on us. Did they change the policy?

I forgot about the Irish Pub...We pop in there from time to time....Moriarties has never been a problem but I mostly stealth there because of the crowd.

Vape friendly - Drinkers in Center City not my favorite bar, but cheep drinks!

Last edited:

ec!gg

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
www.ecigg.org
I am confused now....we got totally thrown out with 2 people (one of them the bouncer) saying that they were the manager and threatening to call the cops on us. Did they change the policy?

I forgot about the Irish Pub...We pop in there from time to time....Moriarties has never been a problem but I mostly stealth there because of the crowd.

Wait you got thrown out a Drinkers for that? The one in Rittenhouse I assume. Wow, they were totally okay with it when I was there. I think it depends on the bounce :(.

As far as Irish pub go to the downstairs pub. Not many people are down there an no need to stealth vape the bartenders were really cool about it.

MASTER0FDAMPF

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Philly
Drinkers was the first one for me...One fast food place also asked me not to. They were nice about it though.
I have been all over downtown philly, they have pretty much all been cool about it.

I have vaped in at least thtee hospitals, six doctors offices, the mall, countless stores, and every restraunt and bar I have entered. I have never had an issue only curiosity. Everyone I talked to was supportive of being off analogs they didnt care I was vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread