Status
Not open for further replies.

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
Wish you luck. We don't have an actual 'Vape it forward' type thread here.

You might consider watching this thread. To "watch" a thread just go to the thread and near the top right side of the page you'll see a link labeled 'watch thread'. Click that link and you'll get an alert when someone posts there. BE SURE to read the rules on first page of this thread! (Don't want Ya to git yer fingers smacked by da moderators ;))

PIF Group Treasure Chest- USA - Please read first post for rules and guidelines

You might also consider participating in the numerous contests that appear here frequently. Just 'watch' this thread to get an alert when new contests are listed. Several contests/giveaways running now.

Contests

I've won a TON of free stuff in the contests!:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Stuff I've won

Last edited:

Gramdogg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
Fredericton NB Canada
Vape it forward means to give stuff you don't use any more to a random smoker or friend on a budget. I haven't sold anything myself, shipped it all to a friend I convinced to buy a mod. Her boyfriend uses the RDA, likes it more then his TFV stuff lol. Two vape it forwards in one lol. You can try posting in local facebook groups too... I'd give you some stuff if you lived close by.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Vape or Pay it forward is giving away used equipment and/or e-juice that someone has purchased but that they don't need anymore. I will say that you can find some great, inexpensive startups (sometimes on clearance) online, or for inexpensive prices if you can wait on shipping from China (I don't know where you are located) and that overall, vaping is usually less expensive than smoking in the long run, once you get a few weeks into it, and have gotten the equipment you need. I have gotten rid of most of the equipment I know I won't use that way, and it's nice to see someone else enjoying it.

Can you talk a little bit about your smoking habits and what you are looking for in an e-cig experience? It's a bit hard to direct you to an inexpensive starter kit without knowing a little bit about what you are wanting, besides quitting smoking (which is a great thing to do for your kiddo). Also, filling out your profile page with location, etc., may help. For example, I have 120 ml unopened vanilla flavored e-juice that I could potentially send you, but without knowing a) where you are and if it's okay to ship e-juice and b) how much you smoke, and what you want out of vaping, it might be waaay too high in nicotine, and not suit your setup. Etc.

It might be smart to learn a little bit about vaping, too, so you yourself get a sense of what setups might work for you to successfully transition to vaping-- it's not as simple as "Oh, someone is willing to give me this starter kit," which may well happen, but you want to be sure that you are getting something that will work well for you, and seriously, there are starter kits that are fairly simple that could be purchased for far less than a carton of cigarettes. Definitely check out the PIF thread, but also, reading up on e-cigarettes generally will help you get started, and help you be successful. A good place to start would be reading the pinned threads here: New Members Information to get a sense of vaping and what it is all about.

Best of luck,

Anna

Gramdogg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
Fredericton NB Canada
...in the long run. :)

Kinda still waiting for the long run to happen. In a month & a half I've accumulated 5 tanks, 3 mods, coils of wire and bales of cotton.

(Thanks Anna)
The search for that magical tank/cotton never ends trust me lol. Slightly better flavour at best but nothing like people make them sound like. Only difference between my 3 yr old tanks and my new ones are ease of building and size of wire/coil it can handle. If you use round wire builds in them there is practically no difference at all, in fact the older ones are better because newer ones have massive airflow slots and chambers that mute flavour. The difference only comes if you use fused claptons and stuff that won't fit in older tanks and better accommodates the massive airflow.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I am a mother of two little boys and I am also a smoker. I was wondering if anyone out there could tell me what this vape it fwd is? I am on a very tight budget and going through financial issues. I'm 21 and would like to try vaping and finally quit smoking! Thanks in advance.
Welcome and glad you joined.
Might like to look into something simple to start out with and will be relatively simple to learn. Could check out:
Kanger Evod Starter Kit.
Could be the best two for one offer out there. You get two complete mods which gives you a back up.
Might want to try the search function in upper right hand corner of this post. Could type in "Evod Starter Kit ".
For folks who plan to be on a budget for some time, it's important to avoid sub ohm vaping.
re: Guide: The Beginners Guide to Vaping | onVaping

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Wish you luck. We don't have an actual 'Vape it forward' type thread here.

You might consider watching this thread. To "watch" a thread just go to the thread and near the top right side of the page you'll see a link labeled 'watch thread'. Click that link and you'll get an alert when someone posts there. BE SURE to read the rules on first page of this thread! (Don't want Ya to git yer fingers smacked by da moderators ;))

PIF Group Treasure Chest- USA - Please read first post for rules and guidelines

You might also consider participating in the numerous contests that appear here frequently. Just 'watch' this thread to get an alert when new contests are listed. Several contests/giveaways running now.

Contests

I've won a TON of free stuff in the contests!:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Stuff I've won

PIF treasure chest thread is NOT for giving people their first vape mods.. it's for vapers, active members of this forum and never gives anyone vape gear who has never tried vaping.

Sure they can enter contests.

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
I am a mother of two little boys and I am also a smoker. I was wondering if anyone out there could tell me what this vape it fwd is? I am on a very tight budget and going through financial issues. I'm 21 and would like to try vaping and finally quit smoking! Thanks in advance.

Yes, talk to us and one of us might have the perfect thing sitting unused we could donate to a young mother who wants to quit. I don't have much beginner equipment around because I passed most along to others already but between all of us, we might be able to set you up.

Gramdogg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
Fredericton NB Canada

Gramdogg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
Fredericton NB Canada
You realise you just made the run a marathon....
Check this out if you use round wire, I have two in my rotation now. The screws are sharp so don't over tighten and the block needs to be filed down a hair to make it easier to get in and out. Perfect airflow for me, the drip tip is smallest bore I ever seen. Best $4 I ever spent, if you want more air flow just use a different drip tip. The Wasp Nano RDTA is a very inexpensive and authentic tank
$4.14 *SALE* Hazz V2 Dripper Tank Styled RTA Atomizer - 2.4ml / stainless steel + plastic / 22mm dia. at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Last edited:

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
PIF treasure chest thread is NOT for giving people their first vape mods.. it's for vapers, active members of this forum and never gives anyone vape gear who has never tried vaping.

Sure they can enter contests.

Welcome to the PIF Treasure Chest! :D
If you have something that you just want to give away without making a trade or taking part in the other PIF threads this is the place to post it.

***Due to recent issues, while you may place stipulations on your TC offerings, you may no longer require that the recipient places a FUTURE treasure chest to qualify - requiring that they have placed one PRIOR to the current TC is fine. ***

Treasure Chest Rules:
1. Once your offer has been taken, you MUST edit your post to say that the item(s) has/have been taken and post the name of who has taken it. If you can't edit it anymore, then PM a PIF Mod and we'll do it for you.

2. If you have questions or comments about an offer, please PM the original poster and keep the thread free of chit chat.

3. You can offer as many times as you want, but please accept offers at least 30 days apart. *
Your treasure chest acceptance is now limited to 1 per HOUSEHOLD per 30 days.

To find the date of your last treasure take, you will need to locate "Search Thread" at the top of the thread. Click on that and simply enter your username. You will then have access to only the posts with your username in them and will be able to find your last take from those posts.
4. You must post your want for a posted offer IN THE THREAD (no PM's) along with the date of your last taken TC offer.

5. All Treasure Chest offers taken must be for your own personal use. To be fair to our Pif members and the Pif community please do not take offers for non Pif or ECF members. The members of the PIF community are in need as much as anyone and its not fair for those who so freely give here to miss out on a Treasure Chest item that will go to someone "outside" of and not part of the Pif community.

Nothing claimed from this thread can be listed in the ECF Classifieds. Doing so will result in a permanent ban from the PIF group.

If you do not receive an offer you've accepted here, please PM any PIF Moderator to look into the situation for you. We need to know if people aren't sending or communicating.

Remember guys, this is YOUR suff...if you get more than one request for your offers, you give it to who you see fit as long as all TC rules are followed. If your last Treasure Chest "take" is older than this thread - please indicate that as the original thread is no longer available to search and is dated.

ALL THE THREADS IN PIF ARE US RESIDENTS ONLY - REGARDLESS OF YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS, BE SURE TO READ THE GROUP RULES AS WELL AS THE THREAD RULES.

Money never changes hands in PIF - anywhere.

Thank you! :)

TREASURE CHEST AND THE PIF GROUP ARE HERE TO HELP OUR MEMBERS - NOT ADVERTISE OR SOLICIT FOR VENDORS. LINKS TO VENDORS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED. ANYONE POSTING LINKS OR ADVERTISING FOR VENDORS - YOUR POST WILL BE DELETED AND YOUR ACCESS TO PIF IMMEDIATELY REMOVED

Perhaps you would like to point out to me where these rules mention that a new member is any less deserving than an established member?

jfcooley

I find your lack of faith disturbing...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2017
Charlottesville, Virginia
If anyone decides to throw something together, I have a Baby Beast I'll be willing to throw in just for this. I don't have any coils though and not a great choice for a beginner.

If it breaks a rule or two, my bad. I don't have anything else to offer.

Someone just let me know one way or the other. Like I said..if I'm breaking a rule just kick me in the head...

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Welcome to the PIF Treasure Chest! :D
If you have something that you just want to give away without making a trade or taking part in the other PIF threads this is the place to post it.

***Due to recent issues, while you may place stipulations on your TC offerings, you may no longer require that the recipient places a FUTURE treasure chest to qualify - requiring that they have placed one PRIOR to the current TC is fine. ***

Treasure Chest Rules:
1. Once your offer has been taken, you MUST edit your post to say that the item(s) has/have been taken and post the name of who has taken it. If you can't edit it anymore, then PM a PIF Mod and we'll do it for you.

2. If you have questions or comments about an offer, please PM the original poster and keep the thread free of chit chat.

3. You can offer as many times as you want, but please accept offers at least 30 days apart. *
Your treasure chest acceptance is now limited to 1 per HOUSEHOLD per 30 days.

To find the date of your last treasure take, you will need to locate "Search Thread" at the top of the thread. Click on that and simply enter your username. You will then have access to only the posts with your username in them and will be able to find your last take from those posts.
4. You must post your want for a posted offer IN THE THREAD (no PM's) along with the date of your last taken TC offer.

5. All Treasure Chest offers taken must be for your own personal use. To be fair to our Pif members and the Pif community please do not take offers for non Pif or ECF members. The members of the PIF community are in need as much as anyone and its not fair for those who so freely give here to miss out on a Treasure Chest item that will go to someone "outside" of and not part of the Pif community.

Nothing claimed from this thread can be listed in the ECF Classifieds. Doing so will result in a permanent ban from the PIF group.

If you do not receive an offer you've accepted here, please PM any PIF Moderator to look into the situation for you. We need to know if people aren't sending or communicating.

Remember guys, this is YOUR suff...if you get more than one request for your offers, you give it to who you see fit as long as all TC rules are followed. If your last Treasure Chest "take" is older than this thread - please indicate that as the original thread is no longer available to search and is dated.

ALL THE THREADS IN PIF ARE US RESIDENTS ONLY - REGARDLESS OF YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS, BE SURE TO READ THE GROUP RULES AS WELL AS THE THREAD RULES.

Money never changes hands in PIF - anywhere.

Thank you! :)

TREASURE CHEST AND THE PIF GROUP ARE HERE TO HELP OUR MEMBERS - NOT ADVERTISE OR SOLICIT FOR VENDORS. LINKS TO VENDORS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED. ANYONE POSTING LINKS OR ADVERTISING FOR VENDORS - YOUR POST WILL BE DELETED AND YOUR ACCESS TO PIF IMMEDIATELY REMOVED

Perhaps you would like to point out to me where these rules mention that a new member is any less deserving than an established member?

Rule #5.

And if you think im incorrect we can take this to a mod. PIF is for us, members of our community, not random people who want to give vaping a shot and don't have a few dollars to invest to see if they even like it.

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
Rule #5.

And if you think im incorrect we can take this to a mod. PIF is for us, members of our community, not random people who want to give vaping a shot and don't have a few dollars to invest to see if they even like it.
It has already been reported I'll respect the mods decision

Vchick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
NE Ohio
PIF is a no ask zone - If an emergency need arises to get you through in a pinch you may IM a mod identifying your situation. Wanting to start would not constitute an emergency need, if you're still smoking and can afford cigarettes this doesn't meet the purposes of our sub forum.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
PIF is a no ask zone - If an emergency need arises to get you through in a pinch you may IM a mod identifying your situation. Wanting to start would not constitute an emergency need, if you're still smoking and can afford cigarettes this doesn't meet the purposes of our sub forum.

Thank you very much for the clarification.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread