"VAPE LIKE A RESEARCH MONKEY!" (Everything you ever wanted to know about the Darwin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
I thought kat was keeper of the mazzola oil?

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Seems pretty foolish to keep the blue tarp and the Mazzola 2500 miles apart from each other, doesn't it? That would not be a Ski-approved storage plan! And besides, what is this huge barrel I'm sitting on? We actually gave Kat an empty Mazzola barrel and told her it was full and to watch it carefully:)

Last edited:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Seems pretty foolish to keep the blue tarp and the Mazzola 2500 miles apart from each other, doesn't it? That would not be a Ski-approved storage plan! And besides, what is this huge barrel I'm sitting on? We actually gave Kat an empty Mazzola barrel and told her it was full and to watch it carefully:)

I'm still watching it carefully, CG. It's nearly 1am and I'm still watching watching watching.

Oh wait! (Please don't tell anyone but...)

Ski just jumped out of it like it was some cake at a bachelor party! WOW!

He's an oily little guy.

But cute. Love the blue pom poms.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
86a190e7-1.png

How's that, Panks?

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
I'm still watching it carefully, CG. It's nearly 1am and I'm still watching watching watching.

Oh wait! (Please don't tell anyone but...)

Ski just jumped out of it like it was some cake at a bachelor party! WOW!

He's an oily little guy.

But cute. Love the blue pom poms.

I hope you're still watching it Kat. Dont let us down. It's full of Mazzola....yeah that's it.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

iball

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
The Desert
Question: Why am I not getting good draw and/or vapor on my Darwin using 510/808 cartos?

Answer: Check to make sure you haven't screwed down the carto too tightly on a 510 adpater or extension. Air needs to be able to flow smoothly over the tiny coil inside the carto. Remove the carto from the Darwin and check to make sure you get a good draw on it. If you're getting a good draw from the carto when it is not on the Darwin but getting a bad (read: too tight) draw when it is on the Darwin then you're screwing it on too tight. Reduced air flow over the coils causes them to heat up faster and wear out quickly. Loosen it up until you get a good draw on it while still maintaining electrical contact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread