Not open for further replies.

Knightvape

Unregistered Supplier
Jun 25, 2013
NY
www.vapemachine.com
Hi Guys!

vape Machine is here.

Thought I’d take this opportunity to post a few links, and offer a permanent coupon code for ECF!

http://www.vapemachine.com
Permanent ECF Coupon Code: ECF5

We carry everything from basic eGo ce4 starter kits to eGo twists, Kanger EVODs, & Mechanicals. Our accessories range from battery chargers, to drip tips, to safety fuses, cases and lanyards. We try our best to be newbie friendly and assist new vapers and smoking converts with any questions they have.

Any questions or comments, let us know!

thevapes.jpg

Thanks!

-VM

Last edited by a moderator:

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
If all goes well, it'll never end, and the giveaways will get better. :) We've given away one kit so far, and we're doing another at 250 & 500 - and we're going to keep going on. :)

Thanks!! I just wanted to be sure before I posted it in our Contest thread... :D
(that should bring in some more people for you!)

Knightvape

Unregistered Supplier
Jun 25, 2013
NY
www.vapemachine.com
Thanks!! I just wanted to be sure before I posted it in our Contest thread... :D
(that should bring in some more people for you!)

Awesome, thanks! I personally love doing give-aways. :) Last week we gave-away a gift certificate for the store, the week before that a Sigelei Mech Mod, before that a Protank and an iClear30, and some starter kits. I think for 500 we’ll up our game. :)

I know there are a lot of veteran vapers out there, so even if a new vaper kit is not for you – enter anyway, and we’ll PIF it to whoever you like.

Knightvape

Unregistered Supplier
Jun 25, 2013
NY
www.vapemachine.com
Congrats to Yard Byrd for winning the $20 Gift Certificate on Saturday!

New EVODs in stock - Blue! (We were hesitant, but due to demand we’re now carrying them!)

Kanger EVOD Starter Kit

kangerevod1.jpg

Facebook contest is still running! Come over for your chance to win a starter kit! If you’ve upgraded beyond an eGo, we’ll PIF it on your behalf if you win. :)

Like, Share & Win - Vape Machine

Last edited:

cocoabellaRSD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2012
Texas
People can always use an ego for a standby even if they use a mod! I don't yet have a mod but I am saving my SwagBucks up to get one. LOL Nice starter kit. I love my Evod. And like you said if they don't want the ego they can always PIF !

New EVODs in stock - Blue! (We were hesitant, but due to demand we’re now carrying them!)

Kanger EVOD Starter Kit

kangerevod1.jpg

Facebook contest is still running! Come over for your chance to win a starter kit! If you’ve upgraded beyond an eGo, we’ll PIF it on your behalf if you win. :)

yardbyrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2012
Carrollton, Georgia USA

Kanger EVOD Starter Kit

kangerevod1.jpg

There is a loud pop and suddenly YardByrd appears, wings spread wide, talons open, levitating in the air. A platinum "YB" medallion around his neck begins to glow a deep blue and you hear a deep, smooth, male, Latin, voice translating for him:

"Hail and greetings vapemachine! I was amazed to have won your generous prize, last Saturday night, considering there were over 900 people in the room at the time I was randomly selected. My gift certificate code was provided in a quick and efficient manner; thank you very much. I look forward to using it. Welcome to ECF and thank you again for your unselfish reward."

There is another loud pop and suddenly YardByrd has vanished...the scent of nutty RY4 hangs in the air, lightly, for just a moment after his departure and you can hear a distant sound......"CAW!"

Knightvape

Unregistered Supplier
Jun 25, 2013
NY
www.vapemachine.com
Best ... response .. ever.

There is a loud pop and suddenly YardByrd appears, wings spread wide, talons open, levitating in the air. A platinum "YB" medallion around his neck begins to glow a deep blue and you hear a deep, smooth, male, Latin, voice translating for him:

"Hail and greetings vapemachine! I was amazed to have won your generous prize, last Saturday night, considering there were over 900 people in the room at the time I was randomly selected. My gift certificate code was provided in a quick and efficient manner; thank you very much. I look forward to using it. Welcome to ECF and thank you again for your unselfish reward."

There is another loud pop and suddenly YardByrd has vanished...the scent of nutty RY4 hangs in the air, lightly, for just a moment after his departure and you can hear a distant sound......"CAW!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread