Vape mail lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
I think my vape mail is lost, some where on the pacific sea maybe...it left USPS Atlanta facility the 7th Nov and untill then no update.

What can I do...I appreciate 3 weeks of steeping but where are my juices??:glare:

Sorry to hear that, TNT.
Have you sent a note to HHV - I'm sure Adam could check the status from his end, but they uses the same tracking number as the one you have. He might be able to contact the USPS for you, though. This is the high season for mailing packages - USPS might just be overloaded.

Don't think I've ever had to wait that long for HHV juices to get here. Does France have any regulations about sending e-juice through? (Even though HHV marks international orders as "Aroma Oils") Someone in customs may be wise to this tactic.

Hope you get resolved soon.

tntmux

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2013
paris
Sorry to hear that, TNT.
Have you sent a note to HHV - I'm sure Adam could check the status from his end, but they uses the same tracking number as the one you have. He might be able to contact the USPS for you, though. This is the high season for mailing packages - USPS might just be overloaded.

Don't think I've ever had to wait that long for HHV juices to get here. Does France have any regulations about sending e-juice through? (Even though HHV marks international orders as "Aroma Oils") Someone in customs may be wise to this tactic.

Hope you get resolved soon.

Thanks Chakris, I will send a msg to Adam to see if he could help me. I dont know if there's any crappy regulation concerning e-juice, but all other juice order from US are delivered without any problem, the last one was delivered 2 weeks ago and that order was put 1 week after my HHV order. Maybe USPS is holding it for me to make it a Chrismas gift :)

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Thanks Chakris, I will send a msg to Adam to see if he could help me. I dont know if there's any crappy regulation concerning e-juice, but all other juice order from US are delivered without any problem, the last one was delivered 2 weeks ago and that order was put 1 week after my HHV order. Maybe USPS is holding it for me to make it a Chrismas gift :)

Let's hope so. Good luck. :2cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread