• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vape meet blackwood nj

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisromano590

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2012
blackwood nj
Hello all you south jersey vapers. I am looking to hold a meet in blackwood nj it's about 20 minutes outside of Philadelphia. My uncle owns a bar and has allowed me to get something together. I am thinking a Saturday afternoon around 12-4 range. Please 21 and older because its a bar. I want to see if people are willing to attend and then I will pick a date and post it to the event calander.

Clovery

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
new jersey
I'm not far from Blackwood and I'd like to attend. My husband will probably want to come too, and possibly a friend or two. I have plans for Thanksgiving weekend and Dec. 8th, but other than that, I think I could make it if it's a Saturday afternoon. If you set a date, can you please send me a PM because I don't always check these threads :)

chrisromano590

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2012
blackwood nj
ok everyone its official. we are set to meet at sams bar and grille off rt 168 (black horse pike.) 1007 south black horse pike, blackwood nj 08012. on Saturday november 24, 2012 at 12 noon until about 4 p.m. they have a facebook page under sam's bar. please come out and meet some vapers in the area. Hope to see you there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread