Not open for further replies.

Fudgey

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2010
Oklahoma
im betting there will be more meets, im bummed but optimistic!!

:thumbs:....we'll catch you at the next one :D

Geez, the date slipped up on me...good thing I checked the forum? Should I go? Does anyone want to see a Darwin? Shoot, probably means I'll have to rewick my iAtty tonight....

Yes you should go!!!

Yes we want to see the Darwin!!!! :D

Get that atty wicked.....LOL

icy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Pampa, Texas
I want to give Michelle, Rob and everyone that put the vape meet together a GREAT BIG THANK YOU:toast: They put in a lot of time and money to make us happy and well fed.
It was absolutely awesome. Food from Rib Crib, drinks, cakes; cookies and I met the nicest people.
There were tons of great drawings. The turn out was so much larger than I expected. Everyone was so willing to let you try his or her juice and devices.
I just had to best time and I got to meet several here from ECF forum. I forgot my camera; I hope those that took photos put them up.

Tanis143

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2011
Broken Arrow, OK
www.tandp.us
Yes, twas good times, very good times! Once the store is setup to accommodate more people we should organize like a weekly get together. Nothing big like today, but just local friends coming in and hanging out, chit chat, play the arcade system a bit, etc. Just was nice to get together and share in the vaping experience with everyone. Maybe you might convince my wife to knit more pv pouches for those that have tube mods :)

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Wow! Awesome vape meet! I am so tickled to get to see everyone. Meka.....sooooo sorry not to see you there. We'll do it again, I'm sure. Kelley, ToTo, Fudgey, Tanis, Tuck, Clyde, Icy (and John)....I just loved putting faces to screen names. It was simply a spectacular day! A huge thanks to Rob and Michelle for "doin' it up right" on this! The food was great, and the place was packed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread