Vape Milk: Dessert Blue Dream Glazed Donut (first thoughts, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyCory564

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2014
So I ordered this 80/20 juice (0, 3, 6, and 12mg nic options) juice from a website called VapeMilk.com as that is their company website. They charge @22.99 (probably around 25 or 30 even after shipping) for 120ml bottle of juice. I chose the 3mg option.

It is supposed to be a Blueberry Glazed donut dipped in milk.

The order was delivered to my parents house yesterday, and I picked it up from there and brought it to my place. didn't touch it that first day.

This morning I opened it up and filled my kayfun 4 (waiting on my kayfun 5 clone to come in) after replacing the cotton. I now have it breathing in a dark cupboard (will leave it there for about 2-3 hours), and that will be followed by placing the cap back on, running the bottle under warm water, and either allowing it to steep in a dark cupboard or in my bookbag whilst at work.

I currently have absolutely no RDA's to test this on currently, so I apologize for that ahead of time.

I will be posting my thoughts on the juice I have in the tank now (pre-breathed/steeped), followed by post-breathed thoughts, and periodic testing during the steeping phase. Will post either before I leave, or when I return from work this evening

CrazyCory564

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2014
I am not following the original plan to a tee, but I am doing something close enough imo.

When I tried the freshly opened uinsteeped juice in my kayfun 4, it began with a very heavy flavor that I can only describe as tasting like baby powder with some blueberry coming with it and behind it.

So I couldn't bring myself to kill the tank. I have been taking the big bottle of juice and getting it hot, shaking it and letting it cool down, and repeating this a few times over a day and a half period. I also did a couple hours here and there of breathing it after it had cooled from being heated.

It is about 2 days later. The juice in my tank has lost a lot of that baby powder flavor, as is a lot more blueberry donut-e. It's still not quite there yet however. As for the bottle of juice, it should be at the very least partially steeped if it's not completely destroyed by now.

So I will be giving an update after I finish what is left in the kayfun 4 and refill it with the (hopefully) steeped juice.

dejo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2010
Tyler, Texas
I like several of the juices- but the company is horrible at getting your juices to you. Have been waiting over a month for 2 bottles to be delivered. I tried to email them about it, and was told on 2 different occasions that the 2 bottles had been sent. Both times were lies. They do have a shipping label that was created on Nov 18 but still not sent

CrazyCory564

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2014
I got mine within a week and a half. That's odd. Did you order it off of their website? Is it possible that something is going wrong with the shipping, and not on their end? If they have a shipping label made, they probably tried to send it out.

Another update, this has become my ADV ever since I steeped it. Awesome, thick blueberry flavor that is nice and sweet. Definitely reminiscent of a blueberry pastry of some sort.

Some delicious stuff after you give it a little time to steep naturally in a dark place, or if you "speed-steep" it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread