Vape Moar Review/Reimbursment

Status
Not open for further replies.

MintyDripper

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2015
12122900_1516138272032975_3022954281667311009_n.jpg
Hey everyone, today i'm writing a review for vape Moar ejuice. I am doing this to let others know about this great company and also for the Reimbursment program they do. You write a review of their juice, and they REIMBURSE YOU for it! HOW COOL IS THAT? here is a link to the terms and conditions for the reimbursment program from Vape Moar- Vape Moar Review Reimbursement Program -and now, to begin the review!!

Cool Customer 77vg/23pg- Its a refreshing mint with a smooth and creamy chocolate finish, reminds me of a delicious thin mint cookie! I preffer this to menthol any day! You get that cool refreshing inhale without that nasty menthol taste, and delicious chocolate on the exhale.. mmmm good!

Bakers Bean 60vg/40pg- This Vanilla vape is spot on! taste like the most expensive and pure vanilla you can buy! Now, vanilla is not my favorite flavor..but i couldnt help but to apreciate the spot on flavor that Vape Moar got with this one. Awesome!

Cafe Cream 83vg/13pg- I've never had a coffee vape before so i dont have anything to campare this too, but its pretty good. I didnt expect to like it, but it grew on me. Definitely tastes like a cup of coffee, i didnt really get the caremel flavor tho. Over all still a good juice!!

Berry Bomb 60vg/40pg- This one wasnt my favorite, i'm not saying its bad..just wasnt my favorite.. The blended fruit flavor is really good, i liked the flavor a lot but wish it had a little more VG to it! To me it seemed like it was too thin for the flavor and made it a little harsh in my Rda.

Cool Green(Menthol) 79vg/21pg- WOW...i have not found one menthol flavor that i actually liked,. UNTIL NOW!!! This menthol is absolutely delicious! Greeeaaatt menthol flavor, but guess what THERES NOOO NASTY AFTERTASTE!! just cool refreshing menthol with every vape! Wow.. and i'm not a menthol lover, but i'm in love with this one for sure!! Great Job Guys, wow..just wow..

Fru Fruity 76vg/24pg- This ones supposed to be creamy blended fruits... i cantt tell tho, and so far i have to be honest, i really dont like this one.. i cant put my finger on it, but theres a flavor in there that does not agree with me, i wish i could give a better review for this one.. but i cant even vape it. sorry guys!

Mellow Gold 90vg/10pg- Tobacco with a nutty caremel.. hmmm, i'm not sure lol. This is not a bad vape at all, i actually quite like the flavor.. but im not quite getting the flavors that its described as. To me it kinda taste like popcorn, nuttyness, and slight tobacco notes with one other flavor a cant quite catch yet. But it is a good vape for sure.

Prince Pucker 75vg/25pg- Sweet and sour green apple, yepp thats it! Taste like a green jolly rancher but a little bit sweeter. Will definitely leave your tastebuds watering for more!!

Summer Sweetie 78vg/22pg- Spot on Sweet watermelon flavor!! The sweetness is just right on this one, not overly done, but just enough to kick you in the tatsebuds! The watermelon flavor is excellent on this one, i've had a few other watermelon juices, and they dont come close to this!! Summie Sweetie Rocks

Tropical Torte 72vg/28pg- Grahm Cracker and fruit medly, Like it says in its despription, you cant quite describe the notes in this one.. but WOW I"M IN LOVE!! I was skeptical at first seeing "Grahm Cracker" mixed with fruit.. but holy mother of juice its amazing!!! they blend together so well... Everytime i take a puff i just immediately go to a beautiful carribean island , soaking in the sun and relaxing without a care. By far my favorite juice i've ever had! WOW just WOW.. Tropical torte is a must buy if you want a relaxing all day vape, i know it has become mine!!! Thank you Vape Moar!!!

Alright, well that about does it for my review. Hope you guys enjoyed it! But just one other thing before i go, i just wanted to say this is a great company with great customer service! and there juice rocks!! DO NOT LET THEIR PRICES FOOL YOU!! Vape moars juice is literally better that that 20-30$ bottle of juice you pay for, believe me.. i've gone on and bought plenty of $20-30 "Premium" juices from different places, and i can honestly say.. your paying too much. Vape Moar is now my go to vendor. Give them a try and i promise you wont be dissapointed!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: NoFumus

Newbz

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2010
US
View attachment 515016 Hey everyone, today i'm writing a review for Vape Moar Ejuice. I am doing this to let others know about this great company and also for the Reimbursment program they do. You write a review of their juice, and they REIMBURSE YOU for it! HOW COOL IS THAT? here is a link to the terms and conditions for the reimbursment program from Vape Moar- Vape Moar Review Reimbursement Program -and now, to begin the review!!

Cool program. You didn't follow their instructions about how to get the reimbursement though ( in this thread at least), so you may not receive reimbursement. The relevant part of the instructions from their website read thusly:

"In order to be eligible, reviews must be solely composed of a single VapeMoar flavor. We will not reimburse "full line" or multiple flavor reviews."

Just an FYI for you so you can get your reimbursement.

MintyDripper

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2015
Cool program. You didn't follow their instructions about how to get the reimbursement though ( in this thread at least), so you may not receive reimbursement. The relevant part of the instructions from their website read thusly:

"In order to be eligible, reviews must be solely composed of a single VapeMoar flavor. We will not reimburse "full line" or multiple flavor reviews."

Just an FYI for you so you can get your reimbursement.

Yea i fudged it up a little, but like i said these guys are great. they let it slide and i got my reimbursement moments later! Great customer service and great juice line!

Reactions: Newbz

MintyDripper

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2015
Did you steep any of these, were they pre steeped, or fine fresh from the mail?

Fine fresh from the mail my friend! With the 4 nic anyway, got the 8 nic once and it needed to sit for a few days. But usually the juice is good to go straight outta the vape mail! Just got an order 2 days ago, ripped that shyt open, shaked it up and vaped it allllll day. It really is great juice for the price. And fyi, if your in higher nic levels the juice flavor does go down a little(Like most other juices) but still great! I found the 4nic to be perfect for me, which is awesome cause i havent come across other juices with 4 nic and 8 nic. anyway i'm rambling now, TRY VAPE MOAR you will not regret it guys!

MintyDripper

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2015
Hey Guys, doing another review for VapeMoar on their new seasonal Juice Yuletide cheer. Doing this also for thier Reimbursement program. Heres a link again to that >> Vape Moar Review Reimbursement Program. So here it goes. (I'm vaping on an Istick 100w with the Mutation XV4- 24g 10 wrap dual coil coming in at .38)
IMG_20151229_001512.jpg

Yuletide Cheer 83vg/17pg (4nic) -super creamy true peppermint with an understated cocoa flavor..hmm mines the complete opposite of that. I get an Very nice Milky chocolate flavor(Although Extremely Sweet).. and no peppermint whatsoever..its got awesome choclate flavor though and i like the vgpg ratio. but the peppermint just isnt there.. Other then that this is a great creamy cocoa, give it a try!

Last edited:

MintyDripper

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2015
So you can do a review on each flavor and get reimbursed for each bottle?
Yess, thats just one of the cool things this company does. Buy one or all of their juices, after you get them and try them, you can then write a review to their terms and conditions. Include a picture of the bottle with each review and get reimbursed for it, pretty awesome right? Check em out at Vapemoar.com

Now im vaping on my Mvp 3.0 Pro With The Velocity Rda, Dual 24g Parrellel 9 Wraps
IMG_20151216_153119.jpg

MintyDripper

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2015
Yess, thats just one of the cool things this company does. Buy one or all of their juices, after you get them and try them, you can then write a review to their terms and conditions. Include a picture of the bottle with each review and get reimbursed for it, pretty awesome right? Check em out at Vapemoar.com

Now im vaping Cool Green mixed with a little Cool Customer on my Mvp 3.0 Pro With The Velocity Rda, Dual 24g Parrellel 9 Wraps View attachment 518438

NoFumus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2015
St. Paul, Minnesota
Yuletide Cheer 83vg/17pg (4nic) -super creamy true peppermint with an understated cocoa flavor..hmm mines the complete opposite of that. I get an Very nice Milky chocolate flavor(Although Extremely Sweet).. and no peppermint whatsoever..its got awesome choclate flavor though and i like the vgpg ratio. but the peppermint just isnt there.. Other then that this is a great creamy cocoa, give it a try![/QUOTE]

Perfect example of taste is subjective. I'm vaping this right now, and I think the peppermint is perfectly balanced with the chocolate, while I thought it was a bit heavy with the Cool Customer, and Cool Green got me through a nasty chest cold. One of the reviews on this site said Yuletide Cheer at TOO MUCH peppermint, and couldn't even taste chocolate.

We're in complete agreement in Summer Sweetie, though, which was an everyday vape for me for months.

Well done reviews.

Reactions: MintyDripper

MintyDripper

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2015
.[/QUOTE] Perfect example of taste is subjective. I'm vaping this right now, and I think the peppermint is perfectly balanced with the chocolate, while I thought it was a bit heavy with the Cool Customer, and Cool Green got me through a nasty chest cold. One of the reviews on this site said Yuletide Cheer at TOO MUCH peppermint, and couldn't even taste chocolate.

We're in complete agreement in Summer Sweetie, though, which was an everyday vape for me for months.

Well done reviews.[/QUOTE]

Thank you, And yes taste is very subjective when it comes to vaping. Yuletide cheer isnt bad at all, its probly now one of my favorites. I think i'm gonna order another bottle and see if maybe the peppermint will be there more.

Got a question for ya tho, whats in your vape box? Any Pics, Tips or Tricks? Pics, Tips and Tricks? Rdas And Mods

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North
So, what happened between this:

MintyDripper said:
Has anyone else tried Vape Moar juice yet?.. I got the super sampler pack in .8mg, wich comes with all 10 of their juices in 15ml bottles for just $20.. I contacted their customer support and asked if the juices needed to be steeped at all and they told me no, that the juice is good to vape right out of the mail..well in my opinion..no..its not.. i've tried 4 of them so far and i have to tell ya..i'm extremely dissapointed.. the flavor really isnt there, and it doesnt produce much vapor.. and its pretty damn harsh on the lungs.. and i've seen other people say that they dont use dyes in there juice.. but i cant see that being true sice the Berry Bomb juice literally dyed my blue tank pink when it was only in there for about 2 minutes...anyway.. just wondering if anyone else has had better luck with this juice?

...and the review in this thread?

Seems like you weren't too pleased at first. Maybe the "reimbursement program" swayed your opinion?...from "i'm extremely dissappointed" to "Vape Moar is now my go to vendor."

hmmm....interesting what some free juice will do.

MintyDripper

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2015
So, what happened between this:

...and the review in this thread?

Seems like you weren't too pleased at first. Maybe the "reimbursement program" swayed your opinion?...from "i'm extremely dissappointed" to "Vape Moar is now my go to vendor."

hmmm....interesting what some free juice will do.
Ok, first off. My opinion had nothing to do with getting free juice, from my first impressions, no I was not happy with the juice, the 8nic killed the flavors and just tasted awful, they were kind enough to send me a lower nic level to see if that's what was causing the weird flavors and what not. And the lower nic was deff better, So I tried more and came to like it. Free juice had nothing to do with me giving different reviews. Don't like it don't read it, don't be a sarcastic ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread