Vape On.TV Daily Showtimes Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WyattDerp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2011
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
All Meshed Up hosted by The Hill Giant, live tonight at 8/7c (1am GMT), only on VapeOnTV on Vaughn Live [ http://vaughnlive.tv/vapeontv ]!

4Affk7P.png

WyattDerp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2011
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma

WyattDerp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2011
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Just the Tip! hosted by IslandV and Vapor Jedi kicks off our Friday night at 7/6c! Sweet giveaways courtesy of Vapor Jedi, BeeLiquid, and J-Wraps! Zen and the Art of Vaporizer Maintenance hosted by Killahgrag keeps the fun going at 9/8c with prizes courtesy of Adirondack Vapor and Gremlin juice! See you there, only on VapeOn.TV PORK SAUSAGEEEEEEEEE!

wmw07a3.png

WyattDerp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2011
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Hope you all will join me tonight for great chat, fun and prizes courtesy of my wonderful sponsors Greybeard Genny Joose, Jwraps, Beeliquid, Betamorph Ecigs, Moon Mountain Vapor, and THREE new sponsors for you to help me give a welcome to! BRV e-liquids, Euless Vapor, and 503 E-liquid! Hope to see you there!

VapeOn TV - Home

FHh5tgc.png

WyattDerp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2011
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Tonight at 8/7c, join us for another great edition of Our Show hosted by The JEDII and Jake Rubenstein! Talk all things devices, rebuilding, and DIY with Jake, lead chemist at Nude Nic! Sweet prizes courtesy of Happy eSmoker, Juice Ray, Derp Sauce, RockDrummer Vapors, and Nude Nicotine! See you there! VapeOn TV - Home!

LzSJxZa.png

WyattDerp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2011
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Just the Tip! hosted by IslandV and Vapor Jedi kicks off our Friday night at 7/6c! Sweet giveaways courtesy of Vapor Jedi, BeeLiquid, and J-Wraps! Zen and the Art of Vaporizer Maintenance hosted by Killahgrag keeps the fun going at 9/8c with prizes courtesy of Adirondack Vapor and Gremlin Juice! See you there! VapeOn TV - Home

Dcg8acB.png

WyattDerp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2011
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Join us in a few minutes for Watts Up @ 7 PM/6 PMc. I'll be talking about the Hana Modz v1, Aqua by Footoon, rebuilding the Aqua, and more. Giveaways from my amazing sponsors, and we have a mod + atomizer combo as one of our prizes! Catch Samazon with her show right after mine, Hot Juice In Your Mouth @ 9pm EST.

VapeOn TV - Home

FkWBGuD.jpg

WyattDerp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2011
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Darkmoondreamer Karen
Hope you all will join me tonight for great chat, fun and prizes courtesy of my wonderful sponsors Greybeard Genny Joose, Jwraps, Beeliquid, Betamorph Ecigs, Moon Mountain Vapor, and THREE new sponsors for you to help me give a welcome to! BRV e-liquids, Euless Vapor, and 503 E-liquid! Hope to see you there!

VapeOn TV - Home

FcYh703.png

WyattDerp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2011
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Just the Tip! hosted by IslandV and Vapor Jedi, live tonight at 7/6c! Join us for some fun and also get the inside scoop on what's going down with the Canadian vapersphere and the shenanigans being pulled there in regards to vendors. Awesome giveaways from BeeLiquid, J-Wraps, and Vapor Jedi are up for grabs as well! Zen and the Art of Vaporizer Maintenance is back for another round with your host Killahgrag at 9/8c! Awesome prizes for Grag's show courtesy of Adirondack Vapor, Gremlin Juice, The Vape Lair, and Zuluvape! See you there, only on VapeOn TV - Home !

u7NjJni.png

WyattDerp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2011
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Join us tonight for Watts Up! hosted by JGater at 7/6c! Mod news, reviews, and rebuild advice is on the menu along with some sweet giveaways courtesy of Wild Wolf's e-Liquids, The Vape Lair, and Vapist M.D.! Then at 9/8c, Hot Juice (In Your Mouth) hosted by the one and only Samazon! Fun times and great giveaways from Elevated Vaping, J-Wraps, Kumo Charms, and Tampa Vapor! See you there, only on VapeOn TV - Home!

eOPJ6PJ.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread