Vape On.TV - Here We Are

Discussion in 'Vaping TV and Radio' started by WyattDerp, Nov 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WyattDerp

WyattDerp Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Hey Everyone! I'm just stopping by to give out some information on our channel, VapeOn.tv. Bottom line is, there's enough division in the vaping community between us vapers, so the goal of our channel is simple:make it a hangout for EVERYONE. It doesn't matter what device you use, what channel you like to watch or where you stand on issues in the vaping community. Everybody is welcome and we look forward to seeing you. Be sure to stop by our site and check out our schedule of shows and drop by with lucky numbers for giveaways we do as thank yous to our viewers. We are vaping for a better tomorrow. See you there!

2. WyattDerp

3. WyattDerp

4. WyattDerp

5. WyattDerp

Coming up at 8PM EST, Perpetual Vapeymooners with Egomama and Pndorasbox! See you there only on VapeOn.tv

6. WyattDerp

Coming up at 10PM EST, it's Hey Kids! with John Eagen! Be sure to bring a lucky number for a giveaway of a 650MaH iMist battery (Choice of Gun metal black or SS) courtesy of VaporCigzz! Only on VapeOn.tv

7. WyattDerp

8. WyattDerp

VapeOn.tv is live right now spinning tunes this lazy afternoon. Tonight, come hang for Our Show w/ Wyatt Derp at 8PM EST where we'll have some fun and we'll have some giveaways from HellaVapor.com! And then at 10PM EST, it's the official debut of VapeBoyz! See you there!

9. WyattDerp

IT IS THAT TIME! Barb going live with special guest Gothic Vash at 8/7c! Room's open, come grab a seat and bring a lucky number for some awesome giveaways tonight! vapeontv | Stickam

10. Skinny Pete

Skinny Pete Senior Member ECF Veteran

this is pretty cool

11. WyattDerp

12. WyattDerp

VapeOn.tv is live with Brickface spinning tunes before his show! Here's today's line-up:
    TODAYS SCHEDULE.jpg

13. 48lowes

48lowes Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I've been trying for two days now to watch vapetv. I manage to login into the vape tv site, after that I'm lost. From there I've gone to live tv and can't seem to go any further. I says it's loading but then nothing. Is this something to do with LSO cookies? What I'm I missing?
    thanks

I now see I was dealing with vape tv and this is vapeon tv. sorry. maybe I'll try your site in the future, I've had enough frustration today.

14. WyattDerp

Live right now, Low Volts w/ Tbolt! Be sure to bring a lucky number for a Vaporcigzz.com gift certificate! Then at 8/7c, tune in for a Batderp takeover of Our Show w/ Wyatt Derp! Come see the debut video of the next "Batderp Syncs:" and bring a lucky number for giveaways from Hellavapor and Batderp! Only on VapeOn.tv

15. WyattDerp

Egomama impromptu show is live! Bring a lucky number for some BeeLiquid up for grabs! Only on VapeOn.tv

16. WyattDerp

17. WyattDerp

Going live in 3 minutes! Be sure to bring lucky numbers for some awesome giveaways tonight! Only on VapeOn.tv

11.jpg

18. WyattDerp

19. WyattDerp

Perpetual Vapeymooners w/ Pndorasbox and Egomama starting at 8pm est only on www.VapeOn.TV Come on in and have some fun.....DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

20. WyattDerp

Tonight on BALLS DEEP WITH ISLAND VAPER!!!!!!! IF I get 100 logged in viewers I will GIVE away a GREEN NEBULA SUPER MINI GLV!!! I'm giving away a DCA, SOME EMPIRE DRIP SHIELDS some DRIP TIPS! And god knows WHAT ELSE!!!!! 7-9 PM EST Only on!!!! VapeOn.tv

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.