Status
Not open for further replies.

thetrucker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2014
Syracuse,NY
That's exactly why I don't wear pants when I vape :facepalm:

hahahahahahahahahahah------good one still laughing........me neither never gonna get my pants on fire--hahah

bumped my knee on the coffee table while filling my sub ohm atomizer---coffee tables need

to be banned--and that's all there is too it.......hahahah

Last edited:

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
Well, I'm just confused now :confused: Was aisle correct or not? I'm a math geek so English is my weak point. I was filing juice recipes yesterday and only spelled cinnamin correct once :oops:
Technically, you were absolutely correct.
( but its 'cinnamon')

skoony

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 31, 2013
saint paul,mn,usa
Well, I'm just confused now :confused: Was aisle correct or not? I'm a math geek so English is my weak point. I was filing juice recipes yesterday and only spelled cinnamin correct once :oops:
Aisle is correct. Don't feel bad. I have been using cereal isle for quite some time.
No one ever gigged me on it.
:D
Mike

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
Technically, you were absolutely correct.
( but its 'cinnamon')

Well, you just proved my point. Apparently I spelled it wrong every time! Ha, I thought I finally got it right the last time, but nope :(

Well, I have like 8 recipes that say "cinamin" and one that says "cinnamin".

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Try being "Cinnamon"...or maybe "Cthulu" next time you're at Starbucks and they ask for your name.
b88e6b88eb5262257fc78099cdc18c2902b017ac.jpeg

23-hilariously-misspelled-names-on-starbucks-coffee-cups

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
It's because it was an Efest battery, China is coming.

Not because it was an Efest. ANY battery can vent, and when they do they release extremely hot gas. Even safe chemistry batteries can explode (rare), like a reputable AW IMR battery (see pic below). Similar situation as the subject of this post, someone left a spare battery in their bookbag. Somehow, something metalic shorted the battery into thermal runaway. In the pic, you can see how the "innards" of the battery vented/mushroomed through the top of the battery. IMR Battery Failure

phot1o-jpg.255217
photo-jpg.255218

For those not aware, transport spare batteries in plastic battery cases when in pockets, purses, or book bags.

18650-battery-case-455x455.jpg

By the way, batteries are actually designed to vent when go into thermal runaway; its what keeps them from actually exploding.

The problem is that most mechanical mods do not have adequate venting, and the buildup of gas inside of an enclosed metal tube results in a pipe bomb scenario. Small vent holes in the bottom of the mod are useless. The battery itself may physically block the access of the gas to the bottom vent holes. Since batteries vent from the top, the vent holes must be in the top of the mod.

Last edited:

papergoblin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2013
alabama
Not because it was an Efest. ANY battery can vent, and when they do they release extremely hot gas. Even safe chemistry batteries can explode (rare), like a reputable AW IMR battery (see pic below). Similar situation as the subject of this post, someone left a spare battery in their bookbag. Somehow, something metalic shorted the battery into thermal runaway. In the pic, you can see how the "innards" of the battery vented/mushroomed through the top of the battery. IMR Battery Failure

phot1o-jpg.255217
photo-jpg.255218

For those not aware, transport spare batteries in plastic battery cases when in pockets, purses, or book bags.

18650-battery-case-455x455.jpg

By the way, batteries are actually designed to vent when go into thermal runaway; its what keeps them from actually exploding.

The problem is that most mechanical mods do not have adequate venting, and the buildup of gas inside of an enclosed metal tube results in a pipe bomb scenario. Small vent holes in the bottom of the mod are useless. The battery itself may physically block the access of the gas to the bottom vent holes. Since batteries vent from the top, the vent holes must be in the top of the mod.

Oh I know, meant it as a joke, since every time a battery vents, they seemed to usually be the blamed culprit. Of course they do tend to bring it on themselves a little bit, lol.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Oh I know, meant it as a joke, since every time a battery vents, they seemed to usually be the blamed culprit. Of course they do tend to bring it on themselves a little bit, lol.
I thought there was sarcasm, but I wasn't sure.

Yeah, I'm not a fan of Efest myself as you can tell from my blog post: Purple Efest Batteries: Not As Advertised

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread