Vape shops around Philly area?

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by phillydave, May 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. phillydave

phillydave Senior Member ECF Veteran

Hey guys, does anyone know of any vape shops in the Philly area?

2. tybin

tybin ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    online or brick and mortar?

3. swedishfish

swedishfish Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Good Prophets used to have a retail store in PA but I believe they closed it. They're a great vendor and still have their online business though.

4. dormouse

dormouse ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Use VaporSearchUSA.com and check PA, NJ, DE

I think LiteCigUSA is in Jersey City, PA (never heard of that) but I don't know if they have brick and mortar.

5. tybin

tybin ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    if you're in a pinch i think you can still pick something up there, otherwise he prefers just to sell online

6. phillydave

phillydave Senior Member ECF Veteran

Thanks guys, I had done some searching for a brick and mortar store in the Philly area and came up empty. Just wasn't sure if there was some place that was unlisted.

Not any emergency, just wanted a place to browse and chat vapor in person with a retailer :)

7. Colonel

Colonel Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Yo Philly cuz.

I did some local stuff with jersey vapes (don't tell them I sent you). Other than that. Nada. Join the jersey local groups here if you need something in a pinch. Other than that. Stock up.

Wanna go half and half on a retail store?

Let me know if you wanna go for a drink and a vape sometime.

8. H Niemand

H Niemand Super Member ECF Veteran

Vaporphoxxe has a stall in the 263 Marketplace in Warminster. It's on 263, York Rd., right north of 132, Street Rd., on the left if you are traveling north. He handles TW products primarily. Prices aren't bad but his knowledge is over the top.

9. Colonel

TW? Ah. So 'prices aren't bad' means $10 for an atty and $65.00 for. 510 kit.

Ok. I'm done hatin'.

Does he sell liquid? Might make a good 'in a pinch' trip.

10. H Niemand

Not bad means when you're stuck it's worth the run. Also, being able to hold something and not just look at a picture on a computer always seems to have a premium price.
    TW is Totally Wicked. None of their stuff is cheap even on the internet site. I happen to like their Tornado. It's and eGo type unit. Last time I was there, all he had was TW menthol and tobacco.
    Didn't take it personally. Just trying to help and answer a question. I have no stake in his operation.
    Okay, so what store front has better prices in S. Jersey?

11. Colonel

I wish I could buy more stuff in person. Of course I would spend twice as much. Lol

And I was just saying it's ironic that the premium you pay for a store front is tacked onto a product that charges a premium for packaging.

I love the ego style. And I believe the tornado is actualy janty built? If I'm not mistaken? But seriously. You can get Ego's or T-rex's (I won't include the Riva because it sooo much less) for much cheaper at a lot of sites. I know a lot of people love TW. But it seems to me that you pay a premium to get that cool logo stamped everywhere (and I do think it's cool). That's why a lot of places sell stuff sans box. Lol. I don't need a box. I need a kick ... vape.

Anyway my soap box deflated. I will definitely run by there and see what they have. Like you said, I would pay a bit more to see the stuff infront of me while I was paying for it.

12. H Niemand

'Nuff said.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.