• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vape shops around the area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonnypanic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2012
Arlington, VA
Closest to DC that I know of is VapeXcape (I think that's right), in Baltimore.
I saw a post on here about something in Richmond that opened up not too long ago. The Vapor Room has a shop in Frostburg and one in Cumberland, but that's a hike.
Having worked for small, local retailers for a long time, I don't see how a shop could make enough to pay the rent around here.

6spdsurfer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2012
Fredericksburg, VA
dooid.me
Haha you're not kidding man. I'm having troubles keeping me in my place not to mention my vape habits! I know there is one in Richmond about an hour away. I'll have to look into the other ones and see how far they are. The Vapor Room is about 2 and a half hours which is just way too much. I am pretty stoked that vapecon is going to happen in Richmond too.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

CurlyBmore

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2011
Baltimore
If you can get to Dundalk on the weekends, Nettmix Custom Vape ( not sure if the right number of T's) now has a permanant booth at the Eastpoint flea market. They have a pretty good selection of equipment and make all of their juices fresh there. You can also order online and pick up or have it shipped. If you are close in to the Baltimore area, they can even deliver to your door or meet you if it's a vape emergency. Their prices are pretty reasonable.

whanso1

Aug 31, 2012
Maryland, USA
:: vapeXcape ::
They are also on facebook.

The store carries ego stuff, and IMO they have the good stuff.
Their website on the other hand...

I'm digging their gummy bear juice. Didn't care for tiger's blood (okay but after a while i got to thinking it stunk or something).
I will be going there some time next week to get more gummi bear juice, running low on it.

Their prices are a bit higher than what is on the internet, but their service more than made up for any more $$ i spent there than the net (then again they also sell genuine products, no Chinese knock offs). They set me up with a device i love to use, took the time to show me how to use it, maintain it, etc.

6spdsurfer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2012
Fredericksburg, VA
dooid.me
I've been searching for a good gummie bear flavor but it seems they have almost nothing on their website. One of my favorite hookah flavors was white gummie bear and the only one I've found that makes a gummie flavor was Flux but I'm afraid it'll be too sweet. Too bad I live pretty far from this place :/

whanso1

Aug 31, 2012
Maryland, USA
I've been searching for a good gummie bear flavor but it seems they have almost nothing on their website. One of my favorite hookah flavors was white gummie bear and the only one I've found that makes a gummie flavor was Flux but I'm afraid it'll be too sweet. Too bad I live pretty far from this place :/

edited:

my gummy bear that i got there is made by pinkspot pinkspotvapors dot com or something. It's not cheap directly or from the store.... but it is yummy.

It is sweet, but not ridiculously (imo). It is supposed to taste like a 'gummy bear shot' like the alcoholic drink, but i think it tastes like the gelatinous goo candy.

Last edited:

SABOTEUR

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Baltimore MD USA
Bmorevapesbanner.jpg

Welcome to BmoreVapes - Custom Mixed E-juice & Accessories

Last edited:

SABOTEUR

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Baltimore MD USA
Hey! I believe I've found your Provari. There was a phone number inscribed in the endcap... haha. I have to check this place out! Seems to be the closest place.

NOT FAIR!
You pushed the PANIC ALERT...had me scrambling suddenly for my Provari!

(Let me know when it's convenient to come pick it up. Thanks a lot...)

StereoDreamer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2012
Columbia MD
I went to VapeXcape in Reisterstown today after work. Wow--GREAT staff, nice selection, and generally a high-class atmosphere. I was very impressed. Prices were a little high on hardware, but I have no problem paying a little extra for small stuff like drip tips, atties, and clearo's.

The staff, however, is where they REALLY shine. Friendly, chatty, and they know their product line and are very informative about it all, from juice to hardware to accessories. They've got a great team there, and I can highly recommend this shop.

One of the juices I got--"Swagger"--is a real winner I think. It needs to steep a bit, but my first impressions are WOW!...

We need to all descend on this place some evening--they have a nice lounge area in the front of the store that would be GREAT for hanging our, socializing and having our own little "Baltimore Area Vape-in".

Let's get our schedules coordinated, folks, and set up a meet soon. We've got a great venue in a nice shop right here.

Welcome to Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread