• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vape shops around the area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheseColorsDontRun

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
MD
Just visited Vapexcape in Resiterstown. Awesome shop. They let me try out a spinner battery, set me up with a proper drip atomizer, and let me try any liquid in the store for free. The products are a tad on the pricey side ($1/ml) but I'm a fan of supporting local small businesses there and the personal attention they give is fantastic. And its much easier to visit the store and try and find a flavor(s) that you like and not have to pay for shipping and wait for samples to come to you through the mail. Awesome shop, they will be my liquid and emergency hardware providers from now on. Thanks Patti and Dave!

wbart

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2013
Easton, MD, USA
I started with the Dojo and have since branched out to trying other sites vapemails, something about actually talking to a human being about your purchase makes me feel satisfied... even though I end up over spending every trip!! Plus I found a sweet back road that takes me back to 100- it is longer but it is curvy and fun

ktaing

Nov 14, 2013
Silver Spring
I've been to Vape Dojo a bunch of times over the past several months... In the beginning, the customer service was great. The employees were more than willing to assist me with questions or make my purchases. But the last three times I've been there, the service I've received have been so poor. Any questions I've had about new product were cold. It were as if my presence was unwelcome and a nuisance. At first, I just attributed it to them being busy helping other customers, but I've been there when the store was empty and still got the same response. I've stopped bringing my business there and have reverted back to shopping online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread