• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vape shops around the area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

6spdsurfer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2012
Fredericksburg, VA
dooid.me
How is the avail vapor? I'm from Fredericksburg as well

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Avail is awesome. They have a lot of beginner devices, and a couple clones of higher end things. They also have a large selection of some amazing juices and the guys that are in there are extremely knowledgeable and nice. Definitely check them out. I've had the opportunity to stop by and hang out there on quite a few different occasions. Well worth checking them out!

madqatter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2013
Virginia
Is there anything else besides Vaperz Inc and My Vapez in NOVA?
My Vapez has 2 locations, Vaperz is also planning a second. A third store (can't remember the name just now, but it's on Yelp) will be opening on S Washington in Falls Church at some point in the near future-- the sign is finally in the window.

There are also some tobacco stores that sell juice. As far as I can tell so far, the best of those (for juice, not really for gear) is Smoke Time in Annandale (2 are just east of Vaperz on Little River Turnpike). The guy who works the counter said they had worked with My Vapez in some way in the past, maybe getting recommendations or something, but I never verified that with My Vapez.

lilmisse

Feb 26, 2014
baltimore, md
Personally, I like SS Vape in Timonium (on York Rd by the fairgrounds). They are a semi-small shop but have a nice selection and they have a vape testing bar! You can taste any/all of the flavors! I haven't tried it yet, never have enough time to sit and relax to try any. Their juice prices are a little high $12-15 but the Cherrylicious that I got from there is AMAZING. :)

Craybee

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2013
Washington, DC
I'm patiently waiting for a vape shop in actual DC. Vapemail is my life & I've never set foot in a B&M.

yeah i’m kinda surprised there’s nothing in dc proper. you'd think there’d be at least one in adams morgan or dupont, or even georgetown. the vape shops in virginia are a bit off the beaten path for me.

dnorf

Oct 25, 2011
Northern Virginia

VA Vince

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2014
Virginia

ian74

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
I went to My Vapez today in Arlington, I'll say the only redeeming factor was that they are a Brick and Mortar. If I was having a juice emergency it would be the only reason I could think of to go there. It's a dingy basement, with dingy carpet, more or less a shart hole. A couple of couches and chairs they found somewhere. They have a screen over their juice rack that says the juices they carry. I said, oh you have this one? No we're out. Oh what about that one? Nope all gone How about this? Nope, not carrying them anymore and so on.

I used some of their samplers and tried, but honestly the guys working there had almost no interest in talking with me. There were a couple of guys sitting on couches, vaping, not really speaking who I assume either also work there or know the guys working there and hanging out. No music on, flipping through the TV. The display cases were mostly empty, except for a few itastes, a couple of chargers, a pile of evods. A couple of pro-tanks.

I guess business is good, but if you are looking for a vape lounge, relaxing friendly environment I would look elsewhere.

Fenway75

Moved On
Apr 8, 2014
I went to My Vapez today in Arlington, I'll say the only redeeming factor was that they are a Brick and Mortar. If I was having a juice emergency it would be the only reason I could think of to go there. It's a dingy basement, with dingy carpet, more or less a shart hole. A couple of couches and chairs they found somewhere. They have a screen over their juice rack that says the juices they carry. I said, oh you have this one? No we're out. Oh what about that one? Nope all gone How about this? Nope, not carrying them anymore and so on.

I used some of their samplers and tried, but honestly the guys working there had almost no interest in talking with me. There were a couple of guys sitting on couches, vaping, not really speaking who I assume either also work there or know the guys working there and hanging out. No music on, flipping through the TV. The display cases were mostly empty, except for a few itastes, a couple of chargers, a pile of evods. A couple of pro-tanks.

I guess business is good, but if you are looking for a vape lounge, relaxing friendly environment I would look elsewhere.

I don't want to slam these guys, because I got my starter kit there and therefore they are in a large way responsible for me switching from analogs, but.......yeah. You're spot-on. Every time I go back I'm a little more disappointed, and though it pains me to avoid putting money into a B&M when it's so close to me, they've reached 'in emergency only' status in my mind.

I visited on Sunday. It's a tiny little spot but Erik was super nice & really chill. They're building a lounge area in the back of the shop & hoping to have everything good to go in time for all the local soccer fans to come chill for Cup games. Not a lot of inventory right now... But I'm certain that's going to change quickly. They had some really cool handmade glass tanks & tips. Cop some Key Lime Pie when you stop by. IT'S SOOOO GOOD !!! :)

mikeylab

Jun 3, 2014
All Around
I visited on Sunday. It's a tiny little spot but Erik was super nice & really chill. They're building a lounge area in the back of the shop & hoping to have everything good to go in time for all the local soccer fans to come chill for Cup games. Not a lot of inventory right now... But I'm certain that's going to change quickly. They had some really cool handmade glass tanks & tips. Cop some Key Lime Pie when you stop by. IT'S SOOOO GOOD !!! :)

i am in DC for work and ran out of juice, so I stopped by this place. Pretty chill, okay selection of high end juices. I didn't look at the hardware because I had the cab wait for me outside. I'll go back there next time that I have to go to DC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread