• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vape shops in Tokyo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spencer87

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Jakarta- Indonesia
There is a shop in Harajuku that sells stuff... There are a few other places as well.. Theres a map if you google it... But most things are going to be Massively overpriced. We usually recommend buying things from overseas, because its allowed to do that in Japan and Japan post is really good with their delivery.
And you will save lots of money this way. I saw something for over 10000 yen in Vape shop that I can get for about 20$ (2500 Yen) on internet!!

genelim

Aug 4, 2013
Singapore
Hi all,
Will be visiting tokyo for a weeks holiday from 13th Feb. Looking to visit some vape shops that carry most stuff. Only shortlisted vaping ape tokyo at the moment, any other vape shops that's worth a visit in tokyo?
I understand that it's cheaper to buy online but vaping is illegal in my country. Hope to get some advise here.
See you tokyo!
Thanks
Gene

Elvensilvan

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2016
Nagoya, Japan
Well all the vape shops in Japan are vastly overpriced. We talking like 7000 yen for a simple EGO

Sadly, this is true ... but if you can read Japanese, or have a buddy that can help you, Japan's yahoo auctions may have some items which can be bought for a bargain (like the Halo Triton kit at USD 1 starting bid, but rarely go over USD 10 at the end of the auction)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread