• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vape Shops near Spartanburg

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsmith89

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SC, USA
I'm from the Inman/Boiling Springs area of the Upstate and try to go to every vapor store I can. I've been to the few in the area. Been to one in Tennessee and I've been to Madvapes in Concord NC. I'm just going to list the ones around the upstate I've been to.

Carolina Vapor Mill
807 B North Pine St. Spartanburg, SC
-Excellent customer service. Nice group of people work here. We've had a mess up on liquid bought and they replaced the bottle and gave us multiple free bottles for the mixup. Sells mods, starter kits, juice, tanks and pretty much anything else needed. Advertised alot on the radio on 93.3 The Plant.

Just E-cigs
3117 Boiling Springs rd Boiling Springs, SC
-This is the closest shop to me but haven't spent much time here. I think it's the newest shop around the area. Nice young people run the store. A lot of people go just to hang out. He's willing to teach about building coils. They have the starter kits, different mods, tanks, tips and juice.

Vapor Realm has already been mentioned in another post but it's the first shop I went to. They sell all of the above and are pretty good place. I've had the best experience at Carolina Vapor Mill so far.

Vapor emporium and gifts
I haven't had the chance to go here yet. If anyone has let us know about it.

CloudChaser806

Jun 28, 2014
Ma'ili, HI
I was just recently visiting family in that area and wanted to let all of you know about a new shop that's right in downtown Spartanburg. It's called The Hub City Shop. They are awesome! Good selection and delicious juices, but the best part of it by far is the service. I didn't catch the name of the guy working when I went in, but I will say that even if their selection was marginal or their juices sucked (which neither are) I would still come in for the superb customer service and good conversation. Next time I come to visit family again I will definitely be making another stop in there.

zipflint

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2012
Spartanburg, SC
Just wanted to give another big thumbs up to the Carolina Vapor Mill in Spartanburg, near Spartanburg Regional Medical Center. They are GREAT.

Pricing is on point, selection is varied, from their own e-liquid to a few big names, they also carry everything from starter kits to higher end mechs. They had a few hand made wooden box mods that were really nice looking, but a bit too expensive for me at the moment. Not exorbitant, just outta my budget.

The great customer service is why I'll be going back though. I spoke mostly with two very nice, very knowledgeable ladies. One was a younger gal behind the main counter, who was very willing to just chew the fat and not give me the "hard sell" on anything, which I REALLY appreciate. And the other lady working at the juice tasting area was also really nice and helpful!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread