• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vape Show Tampa : VCCT2105 Feb. 28 - Mar. 1 Tampa Convention Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
OMG I think I can actually make this!!!

SWEET!.Always wanted to know where a 'few' of my 'likes' went to...

baby-peek-a-boo.jpg

Pete54

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2009
Clearwater, Florida
It was great getting to see so many folks that I haven't seen in years! Laurel, Classy, Julie, Jen, DJ, Nick, Iffy. Made me yearn for "the good old days" when we'd all meet up and discuss blue foam, tea bags and carto tanks! Alas, the movement has grown huge, as was evident from the mass of humanity squeezed into the venue. Made me think back to the Vapestock days where we'd double the size of the venue every year, only to find out that the attendance would quadruple! "we're gonna need a bigger room!"
I was surprised by the fact that none of the juice vendors, which made up 90% of what was there, gave away samples of their products. In fact, unless you had a dripper you couldn't even sample the juice there! IMO that's a wasted opportunity to garner new customers. As I DIY, my interest was to see new hardware. The only booth there that had anything that interested me was VapinArt. They did an awesome job!
These big "conventions" just don't interest me anymore. I wish we could all go back to the days where we had local meet ups again. I miss those days.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
I really enjoyed meeting all of you !!
It's wonderful getting to put the people with the member names :wub:

Just got back home a little bit ago :)
It was fantastic meeting those that I managed to connect with!! :D
Classy & Robino, Thank you for taking the time to say Hello to us in Tampa
thumb_wub4-1.gif
You're both Beautiful Ladies. We hope to see you again some time.

Aggie & Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread