• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vape smell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greatov

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
Its weird I have some people like co-workers who sit next to me that can't smell it what-so-ever and I have other friends that can smell it quite strongly. I've had a lot of people say it smells like hookah that dissipates faster. I try to use lighter tobaccos at work and places where there's a potential to annoy someone. I usually save Bobas for home because that's definitely one people seem to be able to smell.

Also, the higher the VG ratio of your juice, the more potent the smell and the smell will linger for a longer time.

Rachy_B

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2011
Kent, UK
I recently tried HS Delight flavour from VapeEscape and found it to be very much like a cigarette in taste and smell. All day I thought I could smell it (although there were probably still a few drops in my cartomiser) and it drove me MENTAL! I felt really poorly all day with it and it reminded me of why I don't want to go back to stinkies... Whether or not I really could smell it is debatable as friends said they couldn't but I'd steer clear of that juice! My housemates say they can't smell any of my vapours and I vape around the house, not just in my room.

I was interested to read about the car windows misting up...I thought my car was broken! How do you get around it? I mean, I'm going to be driving home for Christmas and I'll be driving pretty much the length of the country so how do I stop the INSIDE of my windows misting up/freezing? Do I have to vape with the windows open? I'm finding that if I drive a short distance and vape, then leave the car for a for hours, the inside windows are all misty and I have to wipe the inside window with a cloth before I can drive as the heated windscreen doesn't seem to touch it!x

ajventi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2012
New Jersey
I recently tried HS Delight flavour from VapeEscape and found it to be very much like a cigarette in taste and smell. All day I thought I could smell it (although there were probably still a few drops in my cartomiser) and it drove me MENTAL! I felt really poorly all day with it and it reminded me of why I don't want to go back to stinkies... Whether or not I really could smell it is debatable as friends said they couldn't but I'd steer clear of that juice! My housemates say they can't smell any of my vapours and I vape around the house, not just in my room.

I was interested to read about the car windows misting up...I thought my car was broken! How do you get around it? I mean, I'm going to be driving home for Christmas and I'll be driving pretty much the length of the country so how do I stop the INSIDE of my windows misting up/freezing? Do I have to vape with the windows open? I'm finding that if I drive a short distance and vape, then leave the car for a for hours, the inside windows are all misty and I have to wipe the inside window with a cloth before I can drive as the heated windscreen doesn't seem to touch it!x

Just crack a window open about a 1/2 inch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread