Vape Society Supplies???

Status
Not open for further replies.

AC81

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2015
Connecticut
I just ordered from them and got no shipping confirm. I ordered from them in August, so I had a number to call from that confirm. The woman said their website was now vapesocietysupply.deals. That site does exist. I did get an email back from the vapesocietysupply.com that I ordered from and he said that my order had been shipped, but I still have no confirmation. I told them that if I didn't get a confirmation I was going to dispute the charge (Amex will take it right off if I want), and that I would spread the word that its a scam. So lets see if they get back to me by tomorrow. If not, I am going to dispute and see what happens. I can always cancel the dispute if the juice is shipped. Very sketchy obviously.

Hendog24

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2016
Washington, DC
I just ordered from them and got no shipping confirm. I ordered from them in August, so I had a number to call from that confirm. The woman said their website was now vapesocietysupply.deals. That site does exist. I did get an email back from the vapesocietysupply.com that I ordered from and he said that my order had been shipped, but I still have no confirmation. I told them that if I didn't get a confirmation I was going to dispute the charge (Amex will take it right off if I want), and that I would spread the word that its a scam. So lets see if they get back to me by tomorrow. If not, I am going to dispute and see what happens. I can always cancel the dispute if the juice is shipped. Very sketchy obviously.

I just checked out the new site yesterday and was considering ordering from them again like I used to before this weird switch.

At this point I think I'm going to hold off.

I hope everything works out with your order.

Kemal

Jul 17, 2017
Okay ,
My issue is resolved

I'm sorry... Vape society supplıes is interested to me

Attachments

• Ekran Alıntısı.JPG
    Ekran Alıntısı.JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 193
Last edited:

Bonskibon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2015
I wouldn't do it.

First, vapesocietysupply.com is still a valid site. No mention of a name change for the business at all.

Second, I have serious heartburn over a business that insists on masking the domain ownership.
When you type that in a browser it changes to vapesocietysupplies.com.

Bonskibon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2015
Okay,there is no problem. Vape society is interested to me. I'm sorry. Thnx for reply :)
No need to apologize. :) I actually just got an email from "Vape Society Supply" for an offer and clicked on it and it brought me to vapesocietysupplies.com

I'm probably going to place an order with them in a day or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread