Vape stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitesoxfan2579

May 19, 2016
midwest, IL
I'm looking for a vape stand to place on the end table by my recliner to hold all my stuff. Right now it would have to hold a Vapeberri mod, an eGo AIO and a Kanger Subvod as well as several boxes of coils for each and 6-10 bottles of juice. Not wanting to break the bank, I'm a cheap skate but wanting to keep it all neat and organized instead of just sitting all over the table. Any suggestions? I was thinking maybe one of those clear acrylic cosmetic holders but am not sure if 30ml bottles of juice would fit in the lipstick/nail polish holders.

Last edited:

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
Planning on never leaving your recliner? :D

I just got an order from Wake and Vape and it all came in a cigar box. Just like the old days kinda cigar box. I have not had a cigar box in 45 years or something. I thought that was a pretty cool way to ship multiple items.

As to my currently active mod, I have souvenir coffee mugs. I put a coozie in and they sit in strategic spots. They work great.

I think the cigar box will be for my daily tools. It is much better than a Tupperware container.

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
If you go to Wal-mart and look through their office supply section, you might find something to suit your needs.

upload_2016-7-6_16-7-52.jpeg

This is what I use at my desk...

Reactions: Sheilita

greg341

Moved On
Sep 14, 2016
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Copied other user's material from other sites.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread