Vape Stands

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaveFurby

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015
I have a few mods...lol, box mods as well as regulated older tube mods. Needing a better vape stand, I went looking on the web. I wanted maybe a nice hardwood two tiered jobbie that would hold more of my tube mods. And found very few these days, when there used to be alot available. What I see mostly now are stands with cut-outs made of hard, sharp edged acrylic or other plastic...which look like they'd scratch or abrade my mods after awhile. Lots of places that had nice mod stands in 2013/2014/2015 are out of business now.
I did finally find one mod stand I liked alot. While not hardwood, its of a tuff plastic material and the stand is modular, you pick and choose what type of holes and inserts you want. You choose the color also. Phil Busardo has a review video from 2013 on the tube. Company is still around and still making these stands. I ordered one, and thought a few folks might be interested in one also. Called the Revizer Stand (I ordered the Revizer5), and they are at Vast Vapor Stands in the US. A little on the pricier side but really nice stands.

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North
Don't really have any use for a mod stand, I just line them up on my desk or bench. I do use an atty stand from Vapenut that holds 16 tanks/RDAs and I probably couldn't live without it. It is indispensable for holding my RDAs when I want to switch them out. The holes have rubber inserts that securely hold the attys in place, without having to thread them.

Glad you found something that works for you :)

Esigarett

Multiple ID Suspension
Oct 16, 2017
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Multiple ID Company

Esigarett

Multiple ID Suspension
Oct 16, 2017
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Multiple ID Company

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
A mod stand was my first win on ECF, and it is very useful, but lives in my vape closet. It's where a lot of my "in use but not right this second" stuff goes. For my mos that are i n daily rotation, my husband built me a mod stand for my tube mods, since they are the ones that tend to tip over. I really like it, very useful for me needs. I'd say DIY or Etsy might be a good idea, if you are looking for a custom mod stand, there isn't a ton of "tube" stands out there that I've seen so much recently, although the one I won kind of has some space for everything. It's nice but for the purposes of day to day, I really like the one the husband made.

Anna

• Winner
Reactions: KC0YNU

Celt1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2018
USA
I got these two stands:
81i2oMrj31L._SL1500_.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01E6JHD14/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
The front row of holes are designed primarily for your tanks, and does a good job. The second row seems to be designed for 30ml juice bottles which is too bad since most of mine are 60ml glass bottles. Behind that are stand locations for two rectangular and one 3 battery type box mods. The last row of holes behind that are perfect for batteries.

It's actually very compact, and I like it. Assembly was easy peasy.

81CgfWC6zYL._SL1500_.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B074W6GG9S/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This is designed for 60ml glass juice bottles, very simple, compact, and needs no assembly.

Between the two, it's enough to keep me organized as far as mods, tanks, and juices - at least for now ;)

rabernet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Buford, GA
I got these two stands:
81i2oMrj31L._SL1500_.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01E6JHD14/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
The front row of holes are designed primarily for your tanks, and does a good job. The second row seems to be designed for 30ml juice bottles which is too bad since most of mine are 60ml glass bottles. Behind that are stand locations for two rectangular and one 3 battery type box mods. The last row of holes behind that are perfect for batteries.

It's actually very compact, and I like it. Assembly was easy peasy.

81CgfWC6zYL._SL1500_.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B074W6GG9S/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This is designed for 60ml glass juice bottles, very simple, compact, and needs no assembly.

Between the two, it's enough to keep me organized as far as mods, tanks, and juices - at least for now ;)

They have an Etsy store too: by HDZConcepts

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
Roxy Noodle turned my onto this this a while back. It's not real stylish but extremely function and holds a couple mods. The small drawers are great for building tools and assorted whatnot's. Bonus it is spins. I keep mine in a cabinet and I refused to dust it before the pictures :)

I've had it for a couple years and it is holding up well. Not bad for $20

Black Spinning Tool Organizer | Hobby Lobby | 344358

mod2s.gif

mods.gif

Skwij

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2015
Ontario, Canada
Roxy Noodle turned my onto this this a while back. It's not real stylish but extremely function and holds a couple mods. The small drawers are great for building tools and assorted whatnot's. Bonus it is spins. I keep mine in a cabinet and I refused to dust it before the pictures :)

I've had it for a couple years and it is holding up well. Not bad for $20

Black Spinning Tool Organizer | Hobby Lobby | 344358

View attachment 729899

View attachment 729901
This looks really promising! Thanks for the link!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread