Vape Team Media

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimitris

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
Georgia
"We Are Vapers" the Documentary Film will explore the concept of tobacco Harm Reduction, e-cigarettes role and the community. - Live on Broadcast tonight to discuss the film and answer questions! Joining us live, @cozzicon CASAA Board Member, @vapingmonkey, and more. New Vapers Corner segment we take a look at the DCA and the new SD KeyRing Mod as well as vaping News only on VapersPlace | VP Live Vape Team 9:30pm EST.

Dimitris

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
Georgia
We are back, with episode #9 "We Are Vapers" the Documentary Film will explore the concept of Tobacco Harm Reduction, e-cigarettes role and the community. Join us with special guests @baldgroove @Cozzicon @vaporcast @vapingmonkey, CASAA and Legal Updates with Jacinda, New Vapers Corner and the premiere of the Vape Wheel. Plus much more tonight 9:30pm EST ONLY on VapersPlace | VP Live Vape Team

Dimitris

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
Georgia
Tonight 9:30pm EST, join us for some interesting products in the New Vapers Corner, we discuss a corporate ecig device coming out of Australia brought to market by a suprising developer. Also special guests include Cheryl from cherryvape.com, and an update from @vapingmonkey and @baldgroove on wearevapers.com. Last but not least the VapeWheel returns filled with goodies and a ladies ONLY mod giveaway. Only on VapersPlace | VP Live Vape Team!

Dimitris

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
Georgia

Replay is up, On this episode of the Vapeteam we cover the EGO C and Blu Starter Kit and talk with some new vapers on the phone. We cover the recent LA Vapers Club / SoCal Vapers club joint meet at ECigCity in Laguna Beach, CA. In vaping news we discuss several upcoming bans and the new Woyzek-E "Nicotine Distiller". We then follow up with Linc Williams (aka Baldgroove) about the We Are Vapers documentary. The show is finished off with the "Wheel of Vape" where callers can win prizes from our supporting vendors. Also contest info for a Ladies Only Mod GiveAway!

Dimitris

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
Georgia
Tonight a very special episode, our guests will be Greg Conley from CASAA.org and Dr Carl Phillips from Tobaccoharmreduction.org to discuss the Center for Tobacco Products TPSAC FDA meeting. We cover the Volt in the New Vapers Corner, also this weeks Vaping News and give away a new mod to a lucky lady. Last but not least you will have a chance to call in 1-347-308-8329 and spin the VapeWheel for awesome prizes. All this and much more only on VapersPlace | VP Live Vape Team TONIGHT 9:30pm EST

Dimitris

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
Georgia
Dimitris, can you tell me again how to just listen to the show? :confused: When I tried to watch the lag was horrendous and I caught 2 out of every 15 seconds.........:( Thanks so much.......:thumb:

Ans, please, no more vapefest vs. vapebash for a couple weeks if you please!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Just call 1-347-308-8329 sorry for the lag but it must be your connection. Most of the comments i receive for the show is that they love the format because they always have problems with stickam room and we dont use stickam

I will give you my opinion on the meets tonight, but we never approach topics with drama in mind, just information.

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
Just call 1-347-308-8329 sorry for the lag but it must be your connection. Most of the comments i receive for the show is that they love the format because they always have problems with stickam room and we dont use stickam

I will give you my opinion on the meets tonight, but we never approach topics with drama in mind, just information.

It is!!! Its the satellite -- not your fault....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread