Vape UAE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rifai

Nov 5, 2016
Hi Guys,
as you all may aware it is banned to sell vaping kits and accessories in the UAE, but I managed to get a smok OSUB plus kit and few juices but things are really expensive here.
Now I am trying to formulate my own DIY juice and managed to get VG. Can anybody please suggest me a place anywhere in the UAE to get my PG, Nicotine Liquid and Flavors?
I do not mind even if don't get my nicotine, i just want to vape...
I understand the limitations to discuss these things in an open forum, so I am on [removed] in case....

Thanks millions in advance guys....

Last edited by a moderator:

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Welcome and glad you joined.
Might like to read:
FAQ
Liquid Lab’s 1,3-Propanediol is a pure, bio-based Glycol that is 100% petrochemical free. Our PDO is USP grade and 99.8% pure. Derived from renewable corn sources, PDO is a great alternative to use in place of 1,2-Propanediol (Propylene Glycol). The same effects can be achieved in regards to flavor carrying and enhancement. PDO is a natural humectant with preservative qualities that efficiently binds with flavor concentrates and other extracts.
The above is the latest improvement over PG. PDO may help lessen the allergic response that some folks have regarding PG. I may try it (70VG/30PG here ) when my PG supply runs out.
You may want to e mail Liq.Labs to see if they will ship to UAE.

dom qp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2015
South Central... Ontario
Most flavours are in PG base. You could probably use flavouring itself to dilute the solution into a high VG mix and completely skip the PG.

Flavouring should be easy to get because it's used in commercial cooking and therefore legally available.

Back in the day, in a tight spot, some of us used mio water enhancer: MiO - Wikipedia

It's mostly PG with flavouring and artificial sweetener. The sweeter can gum up your coils but the other ingredients are used in commercial flavouring.

I assume in the UAE you won't be that desperate to need to use Mio, but it's saved some of us from turning to cigarettes while supplies arrive.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread