Vape Wild Eliquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

pahick

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2014
Southern PA
Vape Wild had a few flavors I liked, such as pralines and cream, but since I like to buy in bulk (usually at least 240ml) and the biggest bottles they use is 30ml, it became too much of a pain receiving all of my juice in 8 or more of their small hard plastic bottles.

Seriously? They only use 30ml bottles? I was just going to order from them, scrap that.

Reactions: LMS62

LMS62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2014
Mesa, AZ
Unfortunately....yes, their biggest bottles are 30ml. Two years ago they used 120ml and 240ml bottles when ordered, but for some reason, about a year and a half ago they switched to the 30ml. It became a bit frustrating because when I would order 240ml of a juice I liked (and they had a few), instead of receiving either a 240ml bottle, or even two 120ml bottles, I would get a box full of small, 30ml bottles. I know it may sound petty to some, but it would drive me nutty. :vapor:

Reactions: pahick

Sanctuary Denied

ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2013
Vancouver, Wa
The biggest con for me, in regards to small bottles, is having to shake them all daily for two weeks since they are not pre-steeped.
I do enjoy several of their flavors, though most are heavily sweetened.
For me, one of their biggest pro's is they now offer DIY products. It's a great way to start off, very easy, and doesn't require an overwhelming financial or what flavors to get commitment. That alone gave me the confidence to finally make the jump.

Reactions: man00ver

Who_Dey_1991

Verified Member
Aug 22, 2016
Ohio
Well, I got the order. 5 different flavors.

Honestly, I really don't like any of them. It has been 2 weeks and they still are just overly sweet and I feel like too heavily flavored.

Sent from my iPhone 7 Plus using Tapatalk
They might still get better. I've got some flavors from them that still tasted bad after 2 weeks, but ended up tasting great after they had sat for a month or 2. Some of their flavors are hit or miss for me but the ones I do like I think taste amazing.

I'm a man, and I can change, if I have to, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread