Vape Wild, help me decide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy87

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
IN, USA
I read the majority of the vape Wild, Yay or Nay thread, but by the time I was ready to ask questions about it the thread was closed.

I am on the fence about ordering from them. The majority of what I read seemed positive, but I wanted to ask if anyone else with my particular preferences and set-up found them worthwhile.

* I like an 80/20 PG/VG blend.
* I use 12mg
* Throat hit is very important to me, I don't care about clouds at all
* I stick mainly with mint/menthol type flavors, with an occasional fruit flavor
* I use Aspire BVC coils (both nautilus and regular), on isticks (20w, 30w, and the mini)
* Repeating the throat hit thing, I can't stress that enough. If all I get is flavor but I don't feel anything on inhale, its a deal breaker.

Anyone with similar tastes have an experience with Vape Wild to share?

man00ver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Braselton, GA, USA
Vape Wild used to be very good for throat hit on my similar setup, although I hadn't tried their mint/menthol combos (and I also ordered 50/50). However, they recently sent an announcement that they were changing their nic base to a smoother version, and I haven't yet tried them since then.

Reactions: Amy87

Dioxyde

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2011
Oregon
I found nearly everything I got from them to taste very funky personally, in a bad way, even after steeping. A couple of exceptions: Apple of my Ice had a tasty crisp apple/menthol flavor, which you might like. Vanilla clouds was okay, it was like a vapeable diy experiment at best though. Definitely plenty of throat hit on either of those. Sweet complexity, though highly recommended was awful tasting to me, as well as the 8 or so other juices they sent me.

Amy87

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
IN, USA
Sweet complexity, though highly recommended was awful tasting to me, as well as the 8 or so other juices they sent me.

I already know I wouldn't like Sweet Complexity, anything with banana is on my YUCK list, lol.
Thank you, I wanted bad opinions as well as good. E juice is so subjective, the only true way to know is to try it, but I like to know what other people think before I invest :)

Andy79Z28

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2015
Long Island
I have ordered from them several times now. I keep ordering the sample pack as it is cheap way to try out their juice. So far the only one I did not like was the Sweet complexity. It has now steeped for 3 weeks and it is starting to taste better. I shake all their juices in a home made shaker and let them steep for a week before trying them. Most are good after a week. I will reorder from them again. Cant reall tell you what not to try as everyone's tastes is different. I order 50/50 12mg.

drksideken

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Syracuse, IN, USA
I wouldn't get their RYforever. For me that one really missed the mark. Smurf cake is good, but I vape at 3 mg so I can't really speak for the throat hit at a higher nic level. They have a new one called King cake that is good as well. I've not done any menthol at all or minty stuff. My favorites are:
Smurf Cake
King Cake
Moco coco loco
Fruit Hoops (best one IMO that I've tried)

I've not tried everything they have, but those are the ones that I thought were really good.

Amy87

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
IN, USA
I wouldn't get their RYforever. For me that one really missed the mark. Smurf cake is good, but I vape at 3 mg so I can't really speak for the throat hit at a higher nic level. They have a new one called King cake that is good as well. I've not done any menthol at all or minty stuff. My favorites are:
Smurf Cake
King Cake
Moco coco loco
Fruit Hoops (best one IMO that I've tried)

I've not tried everything they have, but those are the ones that I thought were really good.

RY stuff is tobacco flavor right? I've never found one of those I like. Every tobacco juice, whether cheap or premium, just smells like dirty socks to me, lol.
I always want to like the dessert flavors like cake and custard, they sound so good, but I have found I'm just not much for the sweet vapes. I was a menthol smoker for 28 years (been smoke free over 5 years now! Woot!) so I guess thats why I gravitate towards mint flavors.

My sample pack I just ordered:
12 mg (Medium), VG / PG Blend: VG 20% / PG 80% [ Max PG ]
Flavor #1: Apple of My Ice
Flavor #2: Candy Cane
Flavor #3: Ice Cold
Flavor #4: Menthol Fresh
Flavor #5: Piña Colada
Flavor #6: Twin Mint Gum

I asked them for a sample of the Vanilla Clouds, it sounds so good. But if history is any indicator I may find it too sweet, but hey, its a free sample so why not try? :)

Andy79Z28

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2015
Long Island
Ok, I have to ask. Home made shaker? LOL

Yes home made shaker. Saber saw.... and adjustable small squeeze clamp from home depot ($5). had to grind down the clamp to fit saw. Put juice in clamp....fire up saw for 10 secs and your juice turns totally cloudy. I did not invent this I saw it on youtube. It works great!

drksideken

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Syracuse, IN, USA
Yes home made shaker. Saber saw.... and adjustable small squeeze clamp from home depot ($5). had to grind down the clamp to fit saw. Put juice in clamp....fire up saw for 10 secs and your juice turns totally cloudy. I did not invent this I saw it on youtube. It works great!

Totally going to try that. Have one that I haven't had to use in a long time. Now it's got a purpose!!!

Jeep02

Aug 25, 2013
Georgia
I got my first vape wild order on the 14th and was disappointed I guess . Everything I tasted had no taste. ( I have been plagued sense started vaping with not tasting any juice much at all ) I ordered 6 samples they sent me 9. I let them steep a little and tried one of the flavors and wasnt that bad had a ok flavor that I could actually taste. It was bubble pop. The 28th this month will be 2 weeks so will give them another try then . I got the 6mg 35 / 65 pgvg and receive no throat hit which is ok with me I dont like a big throat hit. But cant go wrong trying it for the price it is. I paid $20 with shipping with extra flavoring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread