Status
Not open for further replies.

Wheelin247

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Lakeland, Fl. USA
So I ended up getting a 6 pack of 10ml juice samples from Vape Wild. I have never been someone who likes the bakery flavors but I tried a flavor called blueberry funnel cake by Famous Fair and I liked it so it opened my eyes to bakery flavors so I'm trying the bakery style juices and finding that a couple of them I tried are vapable.

I said that to tell y'all this, I got 2 flavors from Vape Wild in the 6 pack called Hold the door (a banana cheesecake) and Smurf Cake (a blueberry cake). I'm liking the banana one a bit better than the other. I like blueberry flavors and banana flavors so my question is this, has anyone came up with or know of a good blueberry or banana bakery flavor that is good enough that you would recommend me trying to make? If so could you post a link to the recipe or give the recipe in your comment? Maybe other people chiming in or looking through this thread to read comments would like to try it out as well.

One more thing before I finish, I don't know if anybody else's better half have the candles or the melting smell good wax such as Scentcy (my wife has so many good smelly wax things from Scentcy) but she put a new wax in the melter that she got the other day and I came home from work and when I walked in the door I swore she was making a blueberry cheesecake and it smelled AMAZING!!!! The first thought that came in my mind was that it smelled good and I let her know, the second though (out loud) was I wonder if I can make a juice that smells and taste just like that smelled. My wife said to try it (she's not a vaper) and when I told her that I didn't have the flavors needed, to my surprise she gave me the ok to buy more flavors (caught her on a good day...lol. Probably because I have her the go ahead to get smelly things a week or so before and I'm glad she did cause I wouldn't have smelled the blueberry cheesecake that she got). Does anybody have a recipe for a blueberry cheesecake? The blueberry smelled not like a candied flavor but more like a ripe berry. The only blueberry I have is blueberry candy and blueberry wild. A friend of mine did give me a little small container of blueberry jam so I may be able to use that. I appreciate any feedback that would help me nail these flavors I'm after.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: IDJoel

Wheelin247

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Lakeland, Fl. USA
Blk Unicorn Wyte label Unicake. Tastes like blueberry Crumbcake.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I appreciate the feedback but I don't buy premium juice anymore. I'm looking for flavor concentrate for DIY. I can't make myself pay for a premium juice anymore. I make 120ml bottle of juice for $3-$4 tops. A lot better than spending $20 on a 30ml bottle. The only reason I got the 6 pack of juice is cause all I had to do is pay for shipping.

Wheelin247

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Lakeland, Fl. USA
I know their is a recipe for it somewhere, just forgot where I placed it. I usually get it in trade[emoji106]

If u come across it and don't mind sharing, let me know!

Reactions: Tonee N

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
Here is one, I'll look for the one I found a while ago. I have a library of Congress folder of bookmarks.[emoji6]
34c16d917bc1fff57e8165c677cdd937.jpg

Reactions: Wheelin247
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread