Status
Not open for further replies.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Nicotine and VG does not mix well, (that's why I buy mine in a PG base) so I'm with you about it needing steep time to blend. I was hopin they would use a flavorless nic base. Maybe they are, but with high VG, if they are mixing it to order, expect to steep for the intended results.
If they are getting the nic already mixed in vg and making sure it's shaken up before using it,and not doing the mixing of those themselves,then the steep time should not change.I buy all my nic in vg,and most juices i make are ready to vape right after mixing them with no harshness at all and no off taste,and i vape 18mg so i would know pretty quick if it was harsh haha.

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
If they are getting the nic already mixed in vg and making sure it's shaken up before using it,and not doing the mixing of those themselves,then the steep time should not change.I buy all my nic in vg,and most juices i make are ready to vape right after mixing them with no harshness at all and no off taste,and i vape 18mg so i would know pretty quick if it was harsh haha.
Now that you mention it bm, it only makes sense that they would buy it pre mixed. I don't think they would handle pure nicotine. So steeping their juices probably won't have a change. :)

Reactions: Metal Storm

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
Got another order in today. Paid for 100ml and it's all here. Also got 40ml of free samples. Fruit Bomb is the one I really wanted to try out of this order. I now have 30ml of the mystery juice and I haven't even tried it yet.
Gotta remember to get some more Fruit Bomb next order. :)

RaptorD.Meezus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2015
Roseville, California, United States
I got my latest order in today, enjoying some fruit hoops and I couldnt resist trying the mystery juice. I dont have a clue what it is but its pretty tasty.
From a friend of mine who had never vaped, but whom I had try it in my Subtank Mini: "It tastes like a damn snickerdoodle!"

Dreamer13

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2015
West Virginia
Well, Tigers Blood is not for me :(. I've tried it a few different times, in 3 different tanks, two mods and don't care for it after over a month of steep time. I don't think I'll sample anymore fruits from VW; other than fruit mixed with creamy flavors. I still love strawberry cheesecake & Carn Apple tho and look forward to trying the new S&C. VW does an awesome job on the dessert vapes for my house, SC and OOC will be regular reorders for sure. Our 120 ml, 50/50 blend batch of Buttery Nuts ordered well over a month ago has changed from past orders. Its not harsh anymore but very light in color and flavor; I think they may have changed the recipe a bit. Anyone find a difference in Buttery Nuts, or are we just nuts? :lol: It seems less sweet, at least to us, still nutty tho.

LeftofCenter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2014
Front Royal, VA, USA
Vape mail waiting when I get home!!! Got a slew of new VW flavors to try. :D

So far I agree with Dreamer13.... I have not been overly fond of the fruit flavors, but the creamy and dessert ones have been good. When the fruits are mixed with a cream or milk they are better. I have added Bavarian Cream to some of the fruits I didn't like and it helped a lot. I hate to waste.

I got a whole lot of Fruit Hoops in this new order, I love that stuff!

LeftofCenter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2014
Front Royal, VA, USA
Opened my new order when I got home and noticed a difference from my previous order right away.

When I got my last order most of the juice was clear or nearly clear. They darkened up quite a bit with aging.

This order there is a lot more color to the juice right out of the box. Granted I mostly ordered flavors I didn't get last time, but I did reorder Fruit Hoops and it is definitely darker than when I received it last order.

Not sure it makes a difference, haven't tried any yet. Just found it interesting.

shatteredsoul76

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Portland, TN, USA
    Opened my new order when I got home and noticed a difference from my previous order right away.

When I got my last order most of the juice was clear or nearly clear. They darkened up quite a bit with aging.

This order there is a lot more color to the juice right out of the box. Granted I mostly ordered flavors I didn't get last time, but I did reorder Fruit Hoops and it is definitely darker than when I received it last order.

Not sure it makes a difference, haven't tried any yet. Just found it interesting.

That is interesting, did you get the same MG nic that you ordered before? I just got 120ml of fruit hoops in yesterday and it is fairly clear in 12 mg and taste just as good as the sample I got with my first order.

LeftofCenter

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 17, 2014
    Front Royal, VA, USA
    That is interesting, did you get the same MG nic that you ordered before? I just got 120ml of fruit hoops in yesterday and it is fairly clear in 12 mg and taste just as good as the sample I got with my first order.

I actually got a lower nic. Went from 12mg to 9mg. I would think if anything that would make it lighter.

It could just be the new nic base they are using too, my last order was still the old base.

Not really worried about it, but I will definitely let y'all know if it tastes different.

EverPresentNoob

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 2, 2015
    DC Metro area
    Just got my order in. Bought a 6 pack sampler. Picked out 5, and asked them to surprise me with the last one. Boy did they ever surprise me. I got 10 bottles! So far I couldn't wait for them to steep, so I cracked one open, Stars and Stripes and loaded it into my Dark Horse built at .2ohm with 28G Twisted... Oh man.... I am gonna have to order a bigger bottle of this stuff soon... the rest I am trying to speed steep using a hot water bath and shaking the .... outta them every 30 mins or so... I didn't realize they would need steep time, I ordered when I was almost out of other juices.

Also I normally am a bit childish when I order something and in the special request sections I type, "tell me a joke." They did this too.. Q. What is the differences in a zoo in the north and a zoo in the south? A. In the south they have a description of the animal, and a recipe.... Gotta love a company with a sense of humor.

Oh and the order only took 3 days to get to me from ordering to vaping it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread