Vape wild?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dionysuskiss

Cloud Dancer
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2014
Dallas,Texas
My favorite vendor. Really good juices, for the price. I checked a lot of reviews, before trying them. I drip max vg and have not needed any extra flavor added ,either. What types of flavors do you like? Maybe I can recommend something, if you decide try them out. The sampler pack is a good way to go. They give lots of freebies, too.

Sanctuary Denied

ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2013
Vancouver, Wa
I recently got my first order from Vape Wild.
After 2 weeks+ of steep time I must say its pretty tasty.
Juice got to me in a couple of days and included 3 samples at my nic level.
I'm thinking of ordering first time from Mechsauce, but if their turn over time is slow I will probably stick with Vape Wild.
Its worth a try, and won't break the bank.

Reactions: Foggy Road

Andy79Z28

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2015
Long Island
I have place several orders with Vape Wild. I like their juice and it is hard to beat the price. you get 6 10mil bottles for 16.99 and they send you 3 other juices free. One juice is a mystery flavor wich is a new flavor every month, the other 2 are random flavors which one is for vaping forward.....

glointhedark

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Antelope, CA, USA
We have ordered from Vape Wild, and enjoyed the flavors we have tried. Fast shipping, good prices.

We are working on our first order from Mech Sauce. So far, we like what we have tried. Through reading here on ECF, I was prepared for the lag between ordering and shipping. Once it shipped, we got the order within a couple of days.

I usually try to budget out so that I still have enough eliquid on hand when I order to last my daughter and me a week or two - just in case. Ever since the time we had an order out for delivery on July 3 - we had almost no eliquid left for my daughter or me, and would not have made it to July 5 - that was accidentally diverted to another route, I have been paranoid about trying not to wait until the last minute to order. Luckily for us, when I called the local Post Office, they located the package and delivered it to us before the end of the day.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
Plenty of us have. I posted a somewhat lengthy comparison of the two. If ECF didnt make it so freakin' difficult to find threads/posts that I posted in the past, I would copy and paste it...maybe I just cant find the "Past threads" or "Past posts" button.

Go to your profile, look under your CONTENT.

Your CONTENT will have every post you've ever made.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
On my quest for a cheaper ejuice I have recently tried Vape Wild, OHM's vapes and Mech Sause. I had already ruled MBV from previous experience. Out of the three and theflavors I picked from each I liked Vape Wild the best.

Everybody seems to like Vape Wild a whole lot, nice folks, and juice is not expensive. OUt of all the cheaper ejuice I would go with them.

Dreamer13

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2015
West Virginia
I would recommend Vape Wild. Fast shipping (gets to me in 3 days), great customer service and a lot of different flavor types to choose from with new ones arriving very often. Free shipping after you reach $25. Getting free samples is also a nice touch too esp. in the nic you order the most. I've also asked for a specific free sample in the comments box and they have always obliged. The favorites in my house are Sweet Complexity, On Cloud Custard (boost), Vanilla Butternut, Nuttin' Better, Buttery Nuts, S+C2, and Fruit Hoops. Make sure you give the liquids at least 2 weeks to steep with a good shake and air. Some are pretty good after a few days, it really depends on what you like. Give a sample pack a try!!!

aznnp77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2014
Virginia
Their shipping is really fast and their customer service is awesome, just like MBV.

I received my first order a week and a half ago. I broke into the bottles the next day just to check them out. I tried 3 flavors, and none of them were very good yet. One of them had a nasty undertone. I tried speed steeping the bottles in hot water, then tried one, and it didn't appear to have any effect on it.

That's just my brief experience with them, but I'm sure they'll get better after some more steeping time. Price is definitely right though, so I'm hoping that I end up liking them. One thing I thought was funny though was a lot of the bottles smelled very similar despite being different flavors. We'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread