Vape wild?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxwellPink

ECF Veteran
still never ordering from vape wild again. i emailed them with a problem with most of my order being gross, but they just told me some crap about its supposed to be like that or something and there is nothing they will do. oh well, mech sauce is much tastier anyways
I order a couple of flavors from Mech Sauce, just to see what the hubbub was about. Haven't got to them yet but given that their highest PG is 30/70 and I often get dry hits with VWs samples (35/65) I don't know how well it's going to go over in my equipment.

Reactions: ashtrayogdc

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
still never ordering from vape wild again. i emailed them with a problem with most of my order being gross, but they just told me some crap about its supposed to be like that or something and there is nothing they will do. oh well, mech sauce is much tastier anyways

Most know very well that you take a chance when ordering for the first time , every vendor or at least 99% clearly state no refunds or exchanges regarding e juices ordered . I have tons of juice that is a complete loss but you live and learn.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
The Vape Wild giveaway to B&M's is a well thought out plan to generate new business for themselves.

A B&M should ask "Vape Wild" if they could remove Vape Wilds labeling or for them to send it label free lol.

There's always a strong motive and i highly doubt it's because they just have overwhelming love in their hearts.

Last edited:

vgjohnson

ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2014
Charleston , SC , USA
The Vape Wild giveaway to B&M's is a well thought out plan to generate new business for themselves.

A B&M should ask "Vape Wild" if they could remove Vape Wilds labeling or for them to send it label free lol.

There's always a strong motive and i highly doubt it's because they just have overwhelming love in their hearts.
They will write it off at full price and deem it as advertising . They do know how to run a business .

Romano Cheese

Master Mod Womper
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA

Of course it's a plan to generate new business. Spend money to make money. VapeWild gets their product in more shops, shops get free inventory to sell, consumers get a cheaper alternative when most vaping is sub-ohm these days and 30ml doesn't last most of us more than a couple days. VapeWild gets their name out there to shops and consumers. Seems like a win-win-win situation to me.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Of course it's a plan to generate new business. Spend money to make money. VapeWild gets their product in more shops, shops get free inventory to sell, consumers get a cheaper alternative whens an most vaping is sub-ohm these days d 30ml doesn't last most of us more than a couple days. VapeWild gets their name out there to shops and consumers. Seems like a win-win-win situation to me.

Many people do not think this is about business , all over the web people are saying what nice people Vape Wild is and they are doing it out of the goodness of their heart .

My post was to inform that this is clearly a business move not a " because we love you" move.

On another note Sub ohm vaping has been for many years and i think always will be in the minority . The overwhelming majority of vapors do not sub ohm even though thats what much talk about is on forums.

A big survey just came out about it actually , will look for it.

whodat2112

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
May 13, 2012
Mississippi Just Outside Of NOLA
Many people do not think this is about business , all over the web people are saying what nice people Vape Wild is and they are doing it out of the goodness of their heart .

My post was to inform that this is clearly a business move not a " because we love you" move.

Of course it's a business move. But, Vape Wild gives many free samples with each order, and when I went to vape expo in NOLA, they were the only vendor there that wasn't selling liquid at a discounted price, they were giving away liquid......none for sale at all, only free liquid.

Are they in business to make money?
duh.........of course.

Are they in business to rip people off like the "premium" juice makers?
Not in my opinion.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Surveys aren't very useful, very few people take time to do them

The big one they had on this site earlier this year took around 10-15 minutes...out of over 200K members, IIRC, only a few hundred participated in the survey

Hopefully a better way will be found some day .

Tol

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2011
NY
If I owned a B&M shop, I would not turn away free stock. You could sell it if you wanted, give a bottle to the first 100 people to come in to the store for an event, free 30 ml with every purchase, etc...

The shop makes out either way as do VW.

I think they do some smart things to help their business. They are in business to make money. Giving away free liquid helps bring customers which make up for the freebies.

Se people love their juice, some hate it, some like me are somewhere in the middle of that. The more people that try it, the better chances of repeat customers, pretty simple.

sent using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Romano Cheese

Master Mod Womper
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA

On another note Sub ohm vaping has been for many years and i think always will be in the minority . The overwhelming majority of vapors do not sub ohm even though thats what much talk about is on forums.

A big survey just came out about it actually , will look for it.

Okay well at least for me personally I left the Nautilus and Protank world behind and ventured into subohming about a year ago. That's when I had to look for cheaper alternatives for juice because my consumption increased so much. Also VapeWild never struck me as the "we are doing this because we love you" it struck me as here is a great idea for our business that stores and consumers can benefit from. But they do seem to be good people, always giving out freebies and mystery flavors but at the end of the day of course it is about $$$.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread