Status
Not open for further replies.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    I need to find a juice I like.
    Surely not an option for everyone, but I faced that at the start and jumped on the bandwagon with the unflavored users. Been at it ever since with an occasional squirt of store bought stuff. Many of unflavored users on the ecf.

Desert Dweller

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 19, 2013
    Scottsdale,Az.
    Last edited:

Pappy

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 15, 2012
    Dallas, Tx

+1 to Heather's Heavenly Vapes. I searched for a couple of years for an ADV or EDV or even just a vendor whose juices I liked better than the swill I was vaping back then. I was very fortunate to find HHV and they quickly became my sole juice vendor. I haven't bought any juice from another vendor for at least 3 years.

Try some HHV samples and I'd bet $5 against a hole in a donut that you'll find at least one, and probably several, that you like.

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 6, 2012
    Waikiki Hawaii
    I would definitely agree with Heather's Heavenly Vapes. If you're looking for a tobacco, then Gaia, Huntsman or Dark Horse should hit all the right spots, but the HHV fruits are also excellent. Lots of folk like the Dragons Fire, I personally love serendipity. Depends on what you're looking for. Try a sampler from them. Don't buy a full bottle of anything till you know you like it, because that can save you big bucks and big disappointments too.

Mike McVape

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Yeh, thanks.
    I’m back to Camel Blue cigs, till I get this all worked out !
    I smoked Camel Blue 99s for MANY YEARS, Camel filters one form or another a total of 48 years 1&1/2+ PAD. Headin' into day 21 100% cig free. I'm currently using a 1/3 1/3 1/3 blend of Vapewild Constantinople (straight Turkish tobacco not sweet), Tabacco-Vanilla and RY4. Very good prices and at a short 11 days steep really smoothing out and and liking it. Expect it to only get better with more steep time. Vaping BBB atty T8 0.15ohm coil 55 to 65w. Smooth tobacco with bit of vanilla and hint of caramel tones. Not too sweet like many I've tried so far. Already ordered 480ml of all three.:D Was going to wait but 15% 4th sale made them $51 each so...

Reactions: Hulamoon

Chakris

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 22, 2012
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Something weird just happened while ordering from Fasttech. They held back shipping till I could verify that I'm the owner of they credit card. This is what they said:

Thank you for ordering from FastTech.

To protect our customers like you, our payment processing bank has requested us to contact you to verify ownership of the credit card used for this order.

The verification process is easy. Please follow these steps:

1. Take a picture of the front of your credit card using your phone, camera, or a scanner. For your security please mask part of the card number( leave the first 6 and last 4 digits visible) and do NOT take a picture of the back of the card, where your signature and your CVV number are located.
    2. Login to our support site: https://support.fasttech.com/tickets
    3. Under open tickets, click on the ticket number of this ticket.
    4. Scroll down to the reply > upload attachments section, and upload the picture you have just taken.

As soon as your verification is received, we will present that to our processing bank and your order will resume shipping.

If you do not wish to complete the verification process, you may cancel your order and re-order using PayPal. In such case please simply reply to us and let us know.

Thank you for your understanding.

Now I have to wait for approval from their bank.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    I just got a sampler pack from Vape Wind.
    All the bottles had leaked !
    Not cool !

I'd definitely let them know about the leaking bottles! They might offer to refund you and/or replace them.

At the very least, they need to be made aware of it. Otherwise, how will they even know there's a problem with leakage during shipment? I'd sure want to know so I could fix/change whatever is causing it, if I were a vendor. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread