unirevolt

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2011
MD
Company name
Vape3D​
Date of your initial complaint to the supplier.
14 November 2014​
How did you contact the supplier
Website ticket system​
Ticket number (if you were issued one)
138​
General nature of complaint
Customer service​
Briefly describe your problem or issue
Order placed 10/11/14, received an order 11/14. Opened package and found a dual 26650 sled, and 2 dual 18650 sleds but missing the neg. contacts. The problem was that I hadn't ordered 2 dual 18650 sleds, I had ordered 2 single 26650 sleds. I snapped a pic of the sleds on top of the invoice, and contacted through the website, and sent a message through FB. I was contacted back and was told that they would get a replacement 26650 sled sent; I reminded that there should be 2. This was 11/20. I hadn't heard anything from them, nor received anything so sent a message 12/6, no reply. Sent another message 12/15, no reply. I posted a message on their FB page a couple of days later, which was quickly removed. The owner, Jason Matano, contacted me back asking if I had received them. I replied no, and copied the messages that were sent, but went unreplied. I was hoping for a tracking number. He apologized that they had a customer service screw up, the person abruptly stop replying, and they hired someone else. This was on 12/23. He offered no resolution, only an apology. Figuring that everyone's busy with the holidays, I replied back 12/29, stating that it's understandable (for a new, growing company) to have some growing pains, and asked if I should expect to have the sleds mailed soon. No reply.

A new post popped up on their FB a day later (12/30) stating that:
"Moving forward, you can contact Vape3D in any of the following ways and expect a response within 1 day.
1) Send an email to support@vape3d.com
2) Send a message to the Vape3D Facebook page.
3) Use the contact us on the vape3d.com website."

On 1/6 I replied to my ticket through the site, hoping to bump it since the last reply was on 11/18. No reply. I guess they figure that I received something, and that was good enough for them. If you can wait through their underestimated shipping times, hopefully you'll get what you've ordered.

DSCN4205.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread