Vaped For The First Time!

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by Dashe, Jan 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Dashe

Dashe Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Got my kit today, charged the battery, spent some time struggling with the push buttons.....(Okay. Push fast five times, white light flashes twice. Push fast five times, pale blue light flashes three times....repeat while swearing. Consider bursting into tears, but instead mix a drink like a grown up, swill it like a sailor, calm down, start again from scratch. Achieve vapor.)

I was shocked at how much it looks like smoke, and how satisfying it was to inhale. it tasted good, it's Maple Leaf After Eight Thin Mints.

Can it be this easy?

2. patsfan1130

patsfan1130 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

It sure can :) ive not touched a stinky since my first vape. Zero interest. Congrats!!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

3. Thucydides

Thucydides Force of Nature Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Yes, it can be that easy. For some people, it's like a gift from above that magically supplants smoking. For some, there are struggles. Don't be surprised, though, if you start vaping and never look back.

4. Sir^

Sir^ Full Member

It can be so easy but oh-so-expencive if you fall into the hi-fi side of the vaping where you need to try everything out there :D

5. FrankLantern

FrankLantern Full Member

My kit showed up at work 9 days ago. Threw a battery in the charger for laughs and an hour later I was vaping. Haven't smoked a cig since.

I was just as amazed. No idea that this was even possible.

I still have a pack of american spirits with a lighter on my counter and havent even looked at it.

6. Thucydides

Thucydides Force of Nature Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    That's awesome, FrankLantern. Good work!

7. Echo7

Echo7 Full Member

Agreed..Waiting on my eVic to arrive in the mail as we speak. The only thing that helps is my wife is content with the 650 twists we started with and is in love with three flavors. So we save a little in the vaping to analog costs department. I imagine once I get content with a mod/tank combo and have tried every flavor out there we will save alot more money.

8. MrStefano

MrStefano Full Member

I dident even want to stop smoking. I loved smoking. But after tryin vaping 6months ago, now i love vaping even more :)

9. brhollifield

brhollifield Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Ha ha! Welcome aboard and just think, you are only on your first juice! There are hundreds out there!

10. supergerbil

supergerbil Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Same here. I loved the analogs but for me the noticeable smokers cough was starting to wear on me. So I switched to vaping and didnt look back.

Congrats to the OP and everyone else who has been able to put down the analogs!

: evic
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.