Status
Not open for further replies.

Jugband

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
PA, USA
Wow, Tx must be worlds diffrent than PA! I never attempt to vape in public places. Once in Ohio I asked a manager if it was okay to vape. She said yes as long as it doesn't look like a ciggarette, it didn't. That lasted all of two minutes, I was all but thrown out by two diffrent bouncers! After the second had a fit I gave up and went home.

Rusty_Shackleford

Jan 13, 2013
tx
Well, I am not exactly what many people would consider "nice" & I dont really have the look of someone you want to just come up to & tell them what to do. Im kinda scary lol.

Never asked any stores if I could, I just pull out my mod & go to town :)

Though I dont really do the club scene so never had any bouncers ask me to leave but I make some bouncers look like dale gribble. Me & arnold could swap clothes, know what I mean ;)

I really have not noticed many other people vaping inside stores. I see them with starter batteries dangling around there neck but never taking a hit. so...dunno

Tomthern

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
White River Junction, VT
Vaping in stores shows a slight lack of self control in my mind.. I vape in concertups and friends houses,
but needing to be blowing clouds wherever you are makes vaping look like a new drug-craze.

I have to agree. I do stealth vape sometimes but usually follow the smoking rules. I figure wheni smoked cigarettes I had to wait. But that's just me

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
As one who has quit cold turkey, vaping as an (ex)smoker shows a slight lack of control, in my mind. I vape where I desire, with respect.

It's as if (ex)smokers are still crazy for the nicotine drug. Who'd a thunk that?

Good for Quitting Jman8.

Didn't you Dual use for a long Time?

EJAB

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2014
North Las Vegas, Nevada,U.S.A.
The people that think that it's ok to vape anywhere are a BIG part of the problem with e-cig acceptance amongst non-smokers. If you can't go into a store for 10-15 minutes with out a vape, then it's safe to say that you either have an addiction problem or you're just an attention addict!! Same goes for all of you "cloud chasers"..lol. Vaping is for ADULTS ONLY PLEASE!

Jman8

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Wisconsin
The people that think that it's ok to vape anywhere are a BIG part of the problem with e-cig acceptance amongst non-smokers.

Said no politically aware vaper. Ever.

If you can't go into a store for 10-15 minutes with out a vape, then it's safe to say that you either have an addiction problem or you're just an attention addict!!

Or that you enjoy vaping and are comfortable using it in many places.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread