Not open for further replies.

lightandmind

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2013
Columbus, OH
Company name
vapedudes​
Date of your initial complaint to the supplier.
5 January 2014​
How did you contact the supplier
Email​
Ticket number (if you were issued one)
AB-55675​
General nature of complaint
Customer service​
Briefly describe your problem or issue
[h=2]TERRRIBLE Customer Service At Vapedudes[/h]
So I placed an order for a few Texas Tuff tanks nearly two months ago, (they're AWEsome, btw), but was missing the upgraded stainless steel driptip I placed with the order, (order was for two tanks, came with x1 plastic tip). No biggie, right? I sent them an quick email about it, and after a week of hearing nothing, sent them another. After two weeks of not getting a simply reply, I decided to call them. I was told that they'd be calling me back later that day. Three days had passed, so I called them back and was told the same thing. Repeat that FIVE more times, and that is where I'm at today, nearly two months after the initial order.. over a simple little driptip. I don't think I'll ever hear from them again, so I just wanted to share my experience, will post with any update if they decide to compensate somehow.​

lightandmind

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2013
Columbus, OH
Update: Alright, just got off the phone with one of their reps who contacted me direct and offered me a very sincere apology on behalf of the company. Allegedly, they're going to send me one of their new Pyrex tanks, the missing tip and some free cartos, and if those items show up in my mailbox, then I would consider that an sure-fire example of going above & beyond to compensate the loss & hassle, and I will be sure to delete this post upon it's arrival. THANK YOU ECF!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread