Dismiss Notice
ACT NOW!! Stop the FDA from banning nearly ALL vaping products from the market! Support the "Cole Bill" now: CLICK HERE for details

Vapefest contest ---- win free bottles also grand prize $25.00 gift cert

Discussion in 'DIY FlavorShack' started by dawnmarie, Aug 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. dawnmarie

dawnmarie Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2009
    Las Vegas Nevada
    The contest is

tell me why you want to go to vapefest even if you cannot attend...but want to

hugss dawn
  2. thewrightstuff

thewrightstuff Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 2, 2013
    Mineola, NY
    I want to go to vapefest for a number of reasons

I really need to get to Vegas soon !!! Its calling me (actually planning a trip in October, couldnt get the time off to go during vapefest)
    I love vape fests - went to the one in NY in March, which was great !!!
    I like seeing what people are using, new mods/apvs. I am an ego/vision spinner guy, but its cool to see what other people have.
    There are usually great deals and freebies at these things. At the NY one, I got a ton of juice samples, which helped me realize as a newbie, what it is that I like (and dont like)

Darn, now I am even sorrier that I am missing it.
  3. spacekitty

spacekitty Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5 Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Aug 3, 2010
    SoCal, USA
    I guess I'll start off by saying that I really wish I could go, for the following reasons:

1. I have never been to a Vapefest
    2. It's only about a 5 hr. drive from here
    3. There is another one going on here in CA at the same time,
    but I refuse to support them because of the tactics they have used!!
    4. It's been YEARS since I have been to Vegas... :(
    5. I always come home with more $$ than I went with!!
    6. My Mother passed away in 2008, and she wanted to take one last trip to Vegas...
    so I want to scatter her ashes there!! :wub:

4. 1w15h1w45m0ngu

1w15h1w45m0ngu Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 30, 2013
    Fairfax, Virginia, United States
    I'd like to meet some vapors in person. I don't know very many thus far.
    I'm interested in getting to try some new mods to see if they really are that big of a step up from my Sigelei.
    I'd like to try some of the really popular juices: GVC, Boba's, Pluid, etc.
  5. spartanstew

spartanstew Mr. Awesome Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jun 29, 2013
    Wylie, Texas
    Mostly for the Black Jack

But also to see some of the really cool Mods and the unique juice flavors.
  6. Lilkcceleb

Lilkcceleb Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 1, 2011
    Kansas City
    I'd like to meet my favorite juice vendor, Dawn!!! So great to hear from you!!! And I'd like to go just to see all the new mods and try new juices. :)
  7. l_strider_l

l_strider_l Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 21, 2013
    Minas Tirith, Gondor
    one word: Vegas
  8. barefootgirl

barefootgirl Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 10, 2013
    Key Biscayne, Florida
    First of, Thank you for the contest!

I want to go cause I've never been to one. I want to meet, and share with, my fellow vaping brethren for they/you understand what this journey is all about. Outsiders not so much or not at all. It's more than a cig replacement for me.... It's turned into a wonderful hobby and a part of a healthy lifestyle. I imagine a vapefest would be sort of an extension of a forum like ECF. Via ECF, I have found an incredible source of help, information, fun, entertainment and an a amazing support group. Annnnd because this vapefest is in VEGAS !
  9. MrsCasey

MrsCasey Pink Spot Fanatic Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jun 23, 2011
    Long Beach, CA
    I'd like to go to VapeFest but I can't make it. I love any excuse to go to Vegas and I' sure it would be one big party!! :)
  10. jj2

jj2 Moved On Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2009
    Hundred Acre Wood
    Because I've never been to one and I could meet certain vendors. :)
  11. Staffman28

Staffman28 Moved On Verified Member

Jun 23, 2013
    Springdale, AR, USA
    I would like to go because I have never been to a vapefest type event nor have I ever been to vegas. Unfortunately responsabilities keep me at from having any fun. :)
    I think it would be nice to meet more people who vape, meet the vendors, test and try out new products, and scoop up as many freebies as possible. :laugh:
  12. Cuando

Cuando Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 5, 2009
    Living in a box of CelluCotton
    I would love to go to see the off-the-wall, insane stuff people DIY to vape with. It would also be cool to talk to some vendors, share some juice recipes, try out various concoctions, and of course buy hard to find items or stuff I've been holding off on because I'd like to see them firsthand. Also, boothbabes. Vaping conventions have boothbabes, right? :blink:
  13. clnire

clnire Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 15, 2013
    I would love to go because I always seem to be working whenever I am near a Vape Convention. Florida, 2 hrs from home, I was up north. New York - I was in Jersey, so near and yet so far! Orlando - I was somewhere.... Travel for work gets old and interferes with fun, but we like to eat :).

I would love to meet vendors, see products I read about but may never see, try some new juice, and meet fellow vapors! I could learn so much! And it is VEGAS!!

Thank you!
  14. Bookworm

Bookworm Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 16, 2012
    I'd like to go because I have never been to any sort of vaping meet up or festival. Sounds really cool. I would love to meet other vapers in person and see a bunch of devices up close that I have only seen online. VapeFest is much too far away, but I hope everyone who is going has an awesome time!
  15. melissafara

melissafara Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 11, 2010
    Nisswa, MN
    I want to go and will be!!!

To see friends that I have made and see faces of people I have just talked to.

To buy more items then I need!!!

To be a part of something that has changed everyone's life!
  16. Shopan

Shopan Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 29, 2013
    Being New to this I really would like to see and taste all that is out there for one second meeting people that enjoy the same thing I do is always Fun. Third, I used to live in Vegas and would Love to see what has Changed. But mostly I would like to see all the Products in person as I do not have a B&M around me...But Taking would be the Best I would think...Thank you for the thread.
  17. Heden Aklowd

Heden Aklowd Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jun 3, 2013
    Ferntucky, NV
    I have only met a hand full of vapers and would like to meet more.
    I've never been to one.
    A vapefest would be fun even if it's held in Vegas.
  18. Vash

Vash Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 21, 2012
    Vegas !!!

So that I can try and win some cash to make up for all the money vaping is suppose to save me lol
  19. morri

morri ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 21, 2012
    Oh wow, Dawn.........

I would love to go just to be able to meet face to face some of the wonderful friends I have made on ecf! Also, just imagine whole rooms of people devoted and interested in vaping...... like sensory overload. I have never been able to go and probably never will but I imagine how wonderful it would be!

20. tnash

tnash Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 29, 2012
    So I can drink, swing my hips, drink, and sing out the side of my mouth "Viva Las Vegas", wipe the sweat away, and thank everyone for being a great audience and tell them to give themselves a hand. Otherwise to be part of a community of fellow vapers and vendors to exchange opinions and ideas. I can't go but for those who can I imagine it would be time well spent.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.