Not open for further replies.

Tish Talons

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2013
Tucson, AZ
Thanks for the contest.

I wish I were at Vapefest right now because a bunch of my friends went but I was too broke to go. I haven't been to Vegas since I was a teenager, so I have never gambled or partied there. I really need a vacation. I've never been to a vape convention. Living vicariously through your friends isn't quite the same thing as experiencing it yourself. Did I mention that I really need a vacation?

skydragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Mountain Cave
Thanks for the contest.

I wish I were at Vapefest right now because a bunch of my friends went but I was too broke to go. I haven't been to Vegas since I was a teenager, so I have never gambled or partied there. I really need a vacation. I've never been to a vape convention. Living vicariously through your friends isn't quite the same thing as experiencing it yourself. Did I mention that I really need a vacation?

What is this word you speak of?

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
Hi GUys

OMG vapefest was GREAT............ i wish icould have met you guys.......... maybe next time

ok winner of the 25.00 gift cert is

post 110

and im going to give out another one cause iw ish each and every oneo f you could have come and met me

post 38

email me at dawnsflavors@gmail.com for your code

HUGSSSSSSSSSSS

new contest coming

OptimusPrimerib

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
I ended up going to vapefest dawn!! i didnt get a chance to meet you but i met your sister we talked about signing me up for her classes and she helped me and my wife out with our new friends who had crushed thier packs got them started with a few flavors. even though i didnt get to shake hands with you youre still awesome. WOOHOO the original mixtress!!!ha ha

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I can't stop vaping this stuff!!! Butter Rum from Mt Baker.

How sad that you won a prize from Dawn by mentioning another vendor in her contest thread... Shame on you!! :p
At least now you will get to try some really GOOD juice... LOL!!

And many Congrats to grad... the Bonus Winner!! :D

Thanks again Dawn!!

Heden Aklowd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2013
Ferntucky, NV
How sad that you won a prize from Dawn by mentioning another vendor in her contest thread... Shame on you!! :p

Thanks again Dawn!!
I noticed that and thought that should be grounds for disqualification.

Bintmartin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
Minnesota, USA
Hi GUys

OMG vapefest was GREAT............ i wish icould have met you guys.......... maybe next time

ok winner of the 25.00 gift cert is

post 110

and im going to give out another one cause iw ish each and every oneo f you could have come and met me

post 38

email me at dawnsflavors@gmail.com for your code

HUGSSSSSSSSSSS

new contest coming

Thanks!!!! I don't know what to say. Thanks Dawn!! Gratz to the other winner. And congratulations to everyone in this thread. You are all winners!!!

Just some crazy old lady happily vaping away.

Bintmartin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
Minnesota, USA

Thanks again Dawn!!

Gee. I'm really sorry. I don't even remember posting that. I have insomnia and sometimes it's like I'm sleepwalking. I find out I sent stupid text messages and emails. This is the first time it happened on a post.

Thank you for pointing it out to me. And sincere apologies to Dawn.

(Hanging my head in shame)

Just some crazy old lady happily vaping away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread