VapeGrabber.com - Instant e-cigarette price comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psy-Crow

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2011
Russia
vapegrabber.com
Long time no see! I'm breaking radio silence to announce a long awaited update to the VapeGrabber. :vapor:

Here is what I've got for you:

• Coupons, shipping and supplier info.
    Now you can click at store name in the list and view supplier info including coupons and shipping. For your convenience suppliers that have active coupons in database are marked with special icon in search results:
    2ytwhew.png

• Link to search result.
    For easy sharing and bookmarking you can now use link that generated and displayed automatically under the search box. For example this link will show you all eGo start kits available: http://vapegrabber.com?q=ego kit

• Quick search menu.
    I've added a menu with the most popular goods by categories. This will come handy to the new vapers and will save some typing for the veterans!

Here is couple of screenshots to demonstrate new features:

wia3ph.png

23h252e.png

Baldr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
Dallas, Tx
This is a cool idea, but so far, it looks like everyone who is listed is in China. Yes, those probably have the best price. But they also probably have the highest shipping cost, and they will certainly have much longer shipping times. I know that when I was getting my first kit, I would not have been willing to wait a month or more for shipping. I also wouldn't have known that Greenhouse One, for instance, was going to be shipping from China.

You need some US vendors listed, and ideally, some way for the user to choose (if they wish) to limit the output to vendors from a country they select.

The concept is great.

Last edited:

Psy-Crow

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2011
Russia
vapegrabber.com
You need some US vendors listed, and ideally, some way for the user to choose (if they wish) to limit the output to vendors from a country they select.

Actually, there is 5 major US suppliers supported: Vapor Junction, GotVapes, GoodeJuice, Nhaler, GoodProphets. I guess you missed "In stores" link under the search box. It allows you to choose vendors and they are grouped by country. I probably should make this link more evident, thanks for pointing me to this.

Psy-Crow

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2011
Russia
vapegrabber.com

Psy-Crow

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2011
Russia
vapegrabber.com
Mjolnir07, thanks!

What a great idea!! Very cool. My feed back for you would be it could be more simplified. For example, when there are 10 different colors a battery can come in instead of listing them all perhaps it could just say beneath that battery "Also comes in blue, purple, green, orange, red, pink,"

Yep, this issue bothers me to. It gets even worse if you search for something like cartomator tanks. I've thought about grouping them in some sort of a sub-grid. Thanks for reminding me, gonna fix it one way or another.

Psy-Crow

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2011
Russia
vapegrabber.com
P-C,

You sure have been busy! Looking very good. Sub-categories would be a great tool. I'm sure that your project will evolve over time. In the meanwhile, excellent 'gift' to the vaping community!
thumbsup.gif

All work and no play... :) Thanks Iffy, I just can't wait for the Russian NY holidays, they are 10 days long!

I think it would be cool if there was an option under atomizers to add an option for ohm rating. For example, right now I am trying to find out who carries 3 ohm attys and it's kind of difficult!

Great job!

Great idea! Meanwhile, just search like this: 510 atomizer 3. and you'll get all ~3 ohm atomizers ;)...

Last edited:

frosting

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2011
Connecticut
Mjolnir07, thanks!

Yep, this issue bothers me to. It gets even worse if you search for something like cartomator tanks. I've thought about grouping them in some sort of a sub-grid. Thanks for reminding me, gonna fix it one way or another.

Glad I could help! Your site really is an epic idea. Hopefully it will crush the "Scam" Vendors!!

Psy-Crow

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2011
Russia
vapegrabber.com
A message to all of you, my dear vaping friends!

I'd like to thank you for all your support that keeps me going. Without you, none of my work would ever make any sense. This is you, not me are keeping the VapeGrabber running. So I wish you a warmest, joyous and merriest holiday season that one could ever imagine

Take care of yourselves, your family and anyone you care about and be happy!

Sergey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread