Status
Not open for further replies.

super dave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
1 Mile High
How many folks are using really big 24mm+ tube mods these days?
I ask because I think I'm about to get one...

If there is enough demand, there will be an insert for the VapeCaddy. I'm going to build a prototype...:D

How many vapers have bottles (with droppers/needles) that exceed 4 inches in height?
If there are enough folks that need more vertical clearance in the drawer or tray, then we'll try to make engineering adjustments.

This could determine the dimensions of the VapeStation in the future...:confused:

I think both are good ideas and look forward to see what you come up with next! :blink:

Hypnophone

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2011
FEMA Region VI
I think both are good ideas and look forward to see what you come up with next! :blink:
Our engineering department is working on new and exciting ideas for the vaping public.

We're ready to make 'em, just tell us what you want.
We will tweak the design after reviewing all submissions.

Last edited:

super dave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
1 Mile High
YES, yes I do & makes it a little harder to close the lid but I've figured ways to make it work, so it is no problem really! There's always going to be certain things but the VapeStation is a superb storage solution, so thought out & to be able to close it up & have everything stored neatly inside & looks so great too, it is the best by far & I love mine!
Thanks Hypnophone/VapeLogic for this & thinking of the future! :) :vapor:

How many vapers have bottles (with droppers/needles) that exceed 4 inches in height?
If there are enough folks that need more vertical clearance in the drawer or tray, then we'll try to make engineering adjustments.

This could determine the dimensions of the VapeStation in the future...:confused:

Hypnophone

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2011
FEMA Region VI
Hey there Joe,
That's exactly what led to the development of the VapeStation!

Hope you dig it!

Hypno

Just ordered one a Vape Station. Looking forward to filling it up. The wife will appreciate me getting all my vape stuff off the kitchen counter too lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

super dave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
1 Mile High
Can y'all post some pictures of your VapeStations/Caddies?

Hey Hypno, here's a pic of my VapeStation with two Caddies sitting on top & some of my stuff! I think I got this from ya about 2 years ago and I love it all...GREAT storage device & thanks! :vapor: :)

vapestationcaddiespvsampsupplies001_zps1b06b50c.jpg

Hypnophone

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2011
FEMA Region VI
Holy Krappe!
SD, you done gone and exceeded the engineered capacity of your VapeStation!

What shall we do now???

Hey Hypno, here's a pic of my VapeStation with two Caddies sitting on top & some of my stuff! I think I got this from ya about 2 years ago and I love it all...GREAT storage device & thanks! :vapor: :)

vapestationcaddiespvsampsupplies001_zps1b06b50c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread