Date of your initial complaint to the supplier
Nov 25, 2015​

Method used when initiating complaint with retailer
Email​

Ticket number (if you were issued one)

General nature of complaint
Defective or wrong product​

Briefly describe your problem or issue
So on 11/22/2015 I ordered a TFV4 Mini Full Kit in Black and a 30ml Bottle of Thunderhead Apollo juice (VAPENW say if you order juice, your order will be shipped free), why not get a bottle of juice for my new tank. So waited for my order to ship out on 11/23/2015 and received it on 11/25/2015. When I went to open the package, the package was wet and leaking. I immediately contacted VAPENW for this because they don't send their items with insurance, so I wasn't able to file a claim with USPS.

Here is the reply I got from VapeNW : We are very sorry about that. I gave you store credit for the broken bottle so that you may re-order.

Sincerely Ian,
VapeNW Management

I can be reached by phone
253-336-3718

Mon-Fri
8am-5pm
Sat 10am-3pm

My reply to that was this:

I didn't ask for a store credit. I was asking you to send me a bottle of juice for the broken bottle. Or should I call my bank and dispute the charge.

My bank told me I should try and work it out with the vendor prior to contacting them.

I paid for the bottle of juice from VAPENW. It wasn't free. They should either refund my $13 for the juice or send me another bottle of it. I am outraged. I have purchased from VAPENW in the past and they also screwed up there when I ordered a Cloupor Mini, and they sent me a Cloupor Mini that said :tester:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread