VapeOnly BCC Mega vs ProTank (1 and 2) flavor

Status
Not open for further replies.

breeld

Verified Member
Jun 22, 2010
Alabama
I tried the Pro tank Mini-it didn`t leak, but the flavor just wasn`t there. So far, the best clearo I found for my Dulce de lech, (Mt Baker)
was the T-4.
Someone on here mentioned Vape Dojo had Katana kits with the Ismoka clearo (I need to stay off this site tee hee), and since I`d wanted to try the Ismoka, (Vapeonly?), I ordered the kit with the battery. Actually, they were so cheap, I ordered two. I can honestly say, the flavor is much better in the Ismoka than the Pro Tank. Still not quite as good as the T4, but holds a whole lot more juice. Even tho these ego-style batteries are auto, I still get vapor on par with a manual. So I guess I`ll order some heads for when these go bad, since I`m not into pulling apart and re-wicking. I`m afraid I`d ruin them if I started fiddling with `em.

JulesXsmokr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2013
Hurricane Alley, FL. USA
I just received the Ismoka bcc and it looks just like the vapeonly.. It is working well, a nice draw and vape with my evo-v 2.2 coil 3.7 volts
I also got the protank 2 today with 2.5 ohm coils and it has gotten a bad smell (kinda burny rubbery) after 5 great vapes of some new Jade Tiger jucie from Vapor Authority. I rinsed it all out, took out 1 wick, it then started leaking, I put in a new coil same ohms - volts at 4 and lower.. It just doesn't taste as good as the ismoka bcc with the same juice.. It's prolly just me since I am a newb.. But I am hearing some cons as it's starting to sell more..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread