Vaper, Smoker, Dual User?

Are You A Vaper, Smoker or Dual User?

• Vaper (I do not smoke at all)

• Dual User (I smoke on occasion, but very rarely)

• Dual User (I smoke and vape, about evenly)

• Smoker (I vape when/where I can't smoke)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrillRX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2013
California, USA
I was a pack a day smoker for 25 years, and I absolutely love to smoke. I had no intentions of quiting but wanted to try vapor so in social situations I did not offend people with my smell or having to excuse myself from them to go smoke every half hour. I guess I am an accidental non smoker at this point. I do not miss it one bit, or have any cravings whatsoever to light up.

I do however live for my vaporizer. I love it.

Mess with my vape....and you WILL die!!

mediocre toker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
30 years of smoking and onto vaping immediately meant i really missed the taste of tobacco. I couldn't find the right vape to get me that smooth cigarette taste.1 week into vaping i bought a pack of 10 B&H. Yum.Smoked the pack of 10 and then back to the vaping. A couple of moths go by and I'm offered a cigar when playing golf. I accept.Two or three puffs into it and i threw it away.Disgusting. Now i don't miss the flavour of tobacco at all and vape all the time. I'm now 9 moths into vaping and smoke free (bar a couple of puffs on a cigar)

mediocre toker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dual User (I smoke on occasion, but very rarely)

Apparently, I'm the only one in the universe that does this.
You're not. I work in a bus depot and vaping has really taken off as a way of quitting the ciggies. We can only vape where the smokers go and so you get to see other peoples habits.
A lot of vapers do both as they like the taste and throat hit that you cannot replicate by vaping. They are mainly vaping when out in their buses but have a cigarette when on their meal breaks back at the depot.
You see them only at the depot at meal times and you are out with them vaping whilst they are smoking. Once the conversation gets turned onto vaping out pops their mods for comparisons.
"I didn't even know you vaped" you say and they reply "yeah. Like all the time but not all the time"
Go figure.
Some vapers wont admit to the occasional cigarette because they don't want to seem to be failing.
Whatever works for yourself is the way to go. If you have only one or two cigarettes a day instead of the usual pack and a half then you are doing some good surely:2cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread