Status
Not open for further replies.

AudreySchroder

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2011
Chicago, IL
www.V4L.com
Hey guys, I want to share a letter with you that we received from one of our customers, Mark A.

Ecigs are truly amazing. The greatest thing about working at Vapor4Life is that we get to help people improve their lives every day. It’s very rewarding to hear back from customers. One of our loyal customers, Mark A. wrote this letter and said we could share it. We want to say thank you and HUGE CONGRATS for celebrating your first “vaperversary”!

I have been tobacco free for a year on my bday May 14, and hit 61 years old. I smoked my first analogue cig at age 16. I’ve tried the gum, patches, and that ridiculous Big Pham corporate product Chantix. Needles to say it was waste time and brain cells. After e-cigs first came on the market I tried what I refer to as the “toy” brands.. I won’t mention their names but some are very popular with names like colors and then met these vaping gear heads building their own coils and recommending certain batts ect.. WHAT A WASTE! of time and $ and still smoked!

So I finally found the absolute finest company on the planet, Vapor4Life. Last Jan. I bought my 1st Vapor Zeus XL ecig battery sight unseen after reading a zillion reviews and other resources watched tons of vids claiming the rest of the so-called best. I now own 4 Auto Zeus’ and just purchased my second (first was a mono) Dial-A-Volt XL (auto this time) and since early, Jan. 2014 I have not smoked one coffin nail since! The supreme construction, the treading, the batt life, the convenience, the circuitry, the quality of customer service is second to none! Just these factors alone, I have been proclaimed V4L evangelist to at least five others that now are sold on V4L products.

I could mention, Paul, Gabe, Sue, ectectect. In their CS dept that actually take the time to explain things like human beings with great attitudes and only had a couple of charger issues and a batt that was up to par between a friend and myself that I’ve bought rigs for because I want them to live and give up the slow death of analogue cigs. Just last night I bought an ultimate DAV ecig starter kit for my 23 year old daughter and can’t wait for her to quit as easily as I using V4L and yes all the folks I’ve gotten off the toys or these ridiculous Buck Rogers looking contraptions that took two hands to use like outta a bad sci -fi flick (and went back smoking as a result!) are now FINALLY using the REAL and ONLY PROPER products that your fine company provides. I know this a long book length comment but I’ve not written reviews like little blurbs I’ve seen from others, because there is so much to say positive about V4L product line!!! So, if you had a sandwich sign I’d be wearing it on all the corners of Nashville area! With all these half-... (pardon that but obviously passionate here) I would be your walking billboard! BOTTOM LINE IS Vapor4Life is aptly named! THANK YOU V4L for LITERALLY SAVING THIS MAN’S LIFE!

Bless you All and SINCERELY yours,

Mark A.

Check out our other vaper spotlights on our ecigarette blog.

KUDOS MARK!!! :)

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
Mark, that was a fine testament to V4L. AS a long time patron of these products I will agree with everything you said..with the exception of Mods. Some mods are really over the top goofy looking and as a Lady (sometimes) I wouldn't use them. Some are just downright amazing. With a mod that uses a battery you can buy at any store that sells lithium batteries you can't be regulated. I have some in storage just for that reason (boxlike mods). Mods are creative and well made (mostly). But for most, all we need is a good non fiddly product that works! V4L provides that for me.
Congrats on your one year mark! As we use to say "Keep on keepin on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread