Status
Not open for further replies.

PhreakySTS9

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
Shayol Ghul, The Great Blight
I really hope they can get my schedule back to normal at work so that I can at least go Friday. I used to be off Thursdays and Fridays but now I have the aweful schedule of being off Mondays and Thursdays (yuuckkk). I really hope so because I don't want to miss it! Last year I got a SS "TMF" GGTB, a kick, crapload of juice, heck I can't even remember it all!

Do you have to purchase tickets or reserve a spot at this event? I have been vaping for almost 3 years and am just finally getting to a vape event. I am not sure how all this works, I am just driving down for the day saturday so I don't need a hotel room but I wanted to make sure I didn't show up and their like do you have your ticket? Thanks everyone

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
No all is free. Just sign in at the door for a name tag and get your raffle tickets. Lots of give aways. Bring lots of water. It is easy to party and talk and forget to hydrate yourself. and it is gonna be packed.

I am going also so I will be bringing extra water and place it on a table..There are tables for us peeps to sit at. lol .Don't know how long it will last lol...

:)

OBF_Vapor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
7uze6yve.jpg
. Sorry if you're not here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JmanEspresso

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 15, 2013
    Westchester, NY,USA
    So..... who picked up what? I got a few juices, ohm meter, fluid vapor stand and a few drip tips. Kinda bummed there weren't really as many freebies as last year tho. Not bad for a little over $100

2013-11-02_17-11-10_112_zpsd645ee65.jpg

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Nice juice!

G2 vapor makes killer juices, I havent been dissapointed yet. Looks like u have G2 and Shocker there? Both are awesome.

Nicquid I notice butterscotch? Thats a very good butterscotch.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread