Vaperfexion Virago RBA - 22mm Tank Atomizer - Available 12/20/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
Time for us to join the kayfun/Russian style Bottom Fed tank Atomizer party. My personal favorite RBA in that genre is an Orchid V2 from Aethertech, that I splurged on during the summer, and it is has been my daily driver since then. Our Virago doesn't stray too far away from the Kayfun principles, but some key changes were made in areas that I felt were shortcomings in the others. Deeper juice channels being one. I do have pics of beta units, but there have been some bodywork changes recently and I think I'll wait until early next week, when some of the actual production units are ready to go, before I let you guys see it. Sorry to tease but I have been busting to tell about this!

Last edited:

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
I realize I have gone quite radio silent over the last 3 weeks. Truth be told, we experienced an unprecedented period of sales that sapped every waking hour from us. Unlike anything that I have experienced in our nearly 5 years in business. I certainly am not complaining! But it has left little time to sit around and chat here. We have managed to keep all the upcoming products flowing toward completion. Here's one...The Virago RBA.... finally.
5ed50a69b2ddc952aa8f9fe934446bd6.jpg

63656449a05cbe39da6d6ed0c549a4df.jpg

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note® Edge, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread