Vaperize Vapors?

Discussion in 'Requests for Opinions/Reviews' started by John_, Feb 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. John_

John_ Rockin' Micro's on Cotton Verified Member ECF Veteran

I found this vendor through a friend on ECF ans was wondering if anybody had heard of or used them before. There website is Vaperize | Welcome. They have some pretty good mods/atomizers/pre-orders but they make you go to a third party form to pay and it seems pretty sketchy to me.

2. Nu2m0dng

Nu2m0dng Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Yes they are legit; the only bad thing is they are out of Guam and that means it takes a little longer to get things but they do ship free on orders over $50. I too was skeptical when I was sent an invoice to pay thru PP but I went on and proceeded. I ordered a Zenith V1 from them but had to send it back due to the AFC ring not lining up correctly with the air hole slots and a bad center pin. That said they were very willing to correct the issue. Now I'm waiting for the Zenith V2 to come in as an exchange.

3. John_

Good to know. I'm sitting here patiently waiting for m VA Valkyrie... lol :)

4. Laoboi

Laoboi Senior Member Verified Member

I was going to post a new thread asking the same question as the OP. I'm glad I came across this thread though, now I'm pumped for my Zenith V2!

5. John_

I'm surprised they aren't more popular here in the US. They have some pretty awesome stuff that's really hard to come by.

6. Yiorgo

Yiorgo Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Did they get the v2 out to you? This vendor stopped returning emails only an automated message.... Phone is disconnected I just had to dispute charges with a pre order that there hasn't been any info on since the end of may.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

7. Nu2m0dng

Nu2m0dng Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    No, they never did? They also stopped replying to my emails. After finding their number online I called them every couple days and got excuse after excuse. I finally found one here on the mainland and cancelled my order with them. After waiting a week with no action on my refund I filed a dispute to get my money back.

8. Loop

Loop Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I also did not receive my refund, I had to dispute it through my bank. I would avoid this company at all costs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.