• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vapers in Arkansas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dee5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2009
Northwest Arkansas
Hi Tinaj, thanks for joining us! This is cool, more and more Arkansans are joining everyday. On one of our other threads Stormfinch posted about finding a shop in Fayetteville that sells Totally Wicked products. Its "Spectrum" on College just north of the bowling alley. I went by there today to check out the prices and they're not too bad. Not nearly as reasonable as buying online but, not everyone has a computer or feels safe purchasing online and some people just need something NOW, lol. They have single Titan (510) kits for 39.99, single Tornado kits for 49.99, double Titans (2 batts, 2 atties) for 69.99 and double Tornado's for 79.99. All extra attys are 14.99, all e juice is $1 per ml- 9.99 for 10ml, 19.99 for 20ml. Oh, and they have 4ml bottles of flavoring for $3. Just wanted to let ya'll know in case you got in dire straits and wanted to make the trip. Hey, atleast they're not as bad as at the mall kiosk, lol!

thegrindre

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2011
Central Arkansas
allricksstuff.com
Thegrindre, I saw you in a thread the other day and hoped you would find us soon. Welcome to our little corner of ECF! (pushes a pin into Jacksonville)
Tomorrow promises dryer weather and warmer temps, could it finally be over???

It certainly needs to be. Did you know that Jacksonville was 'closed' yesterday? My auto insurance agent told me that Jacksonville sorta sits on a hill like a castle and, believe it or not, the 'mote' was full. LOL You couldn't get in or out.
He said he's lived here for 30 years and never seen anything like it before.
He also told me it took him about 3 hours to finely get to work.
I'll see him this morning fore my auto insurance is due. LOL

thegrindre

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2011
Central Arkansas
allricksstuff.com
Hello fellow Arkansans,
Hey, are we limited and or banned from vaping in public places here in Arkie land?
Reason I'm asking is because I've shared my PV at a local restaurant but was asked not to vape anymore while there.
I vape while shopping in Wally World but I don't flaunt it. I simply take a drag or two then slip in back into my pocket.

So, what's the latest on vaping in Arkansas?
Am I going to jail if I get caught?

Thanks,

fray

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
arkansas
www.ejoose.com
There is no official ban and they are not included in the Arkansas clean air act of 2004, but I would be respectful of the wishes of business owners. They DO reserve the right to refuse service unless the reason has to do with race, gender, sexual orientation, etc.

I always ask up front before vaping.

I never vape when kids are around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread